gender euphoria

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

lemonvore

19, male

gender euphoria

from lemonvore on 01/04/2019 01:46 AM

since this is a transmed website im kinda assuming most people think that gender euprhoria doesnt make you trans but im curious about what people thinkg gender euphoria is.

do you think its a part of gender dysphoria? because i know  a few people who do.

personally i think its a seperate thing, which by itself is completely unrelated to be trans. i think its what makes people do things like crossdressing, being a drag queen or a transvesitite. they're not trans because they dont have gender dysphoria but they all enjoy pretending to be the other gender or getting called it. a drag queen is still a man even if when on stage everyone called her a her.

do u think thats unrelated to gender dysphoria and its osmeting else? idk im curious what people think

- wormboy, vincent

Cas.KingOfTea

19, male

Re: gender euphoria

from Cas.KingOfTea on 01/04/2019 03:28 AM

I personally believe it is only a consequence of gender dysphoria, when gender dysphoria is relieved you may experience gender euphoria. But idk :)

your local gayboy mcfuck, aka the biggest bottom to roam this cursed earth

lemonvore

19, male

from lemonvore on 01/04/2019 03:34 AM

yeah ia lso think that it cAN be that but i also think  its not JUST that yknow?

- wormboy, vincent

placebo.pills

21, male

from placebo.pills on 01/04/2019 05:20 AM

i've heard people argue that even cis people can experience gender euphoria by just expressing themselves the way they feel (much like a trans person expressing themselves the way they feel).
but there isn't really a switch? if cis people can feel that way then they're feeling it 24/7, right?
with drag queens and drag kings, they're mostly using the art of drag makeup and performance as a way to cope with conflict in their lives or identity. i guess they can experience gender euphoria in a way?
i still believe that it's connected to gender dysphoria. you have to have gd in order to feel ge (??) 

It's his Dema Dick.

lemonvore

19, male

from lemonvore on 01/04/2019 05:26 AM

yeah i see where ur coming from when u say that

i dont think u can have gender euphoria for the gender u r at birth i jus know cis people who have gender euphoria when they cross dress but dont have dysphoria at all, theyre completely fine n comfortable being cis they jus euphoria when they cross dress and get taken as the opposite gender yknow? like a fun, euphoric activity to them. 

maybe we jus view what gender euphoria is n maybe thats the disagreement?

but yeah i defo undertand what yiu mean by that.

- wormboy, vincent

thatmaxaaron

22, male

from thatmaxaaron on 01/04/2019 06:20 AM

I actually am conflicted in this. I feel like if you feel better as the gender you are not assigned at birth, it is risky to go on hormones. There are women who would probably want a beard or penis for whatever reason, and I am unsure of how "I am okay living as this, but I am happier as that.", and then transitioning permanently.

But if the girl who feels better as a man goes on hormones and is happy about it, I can see there is gender dysphoria as they are not identifying as their birth gender, but I have no idea.

|| I am an informative writer, I know memes, but how the hell do I even apply them.

lemonvore

19, male

from lemonvore on 01/04/2019 06:29 AM

oh im against them transitioning, i just think that gender euphoria isnt a strictly transgender thing. if anything?? its a more cis thing because for crossdressers the euphoria will never go away while they are still crossdressing but with trans people the euphoria stops after it becomes so normal. like?? i dont get euphoric about male pronouns because they're just me. theyre a part of me and i'm used them, like how any cis person feels abour getting gendered correctly. i just got over the euphoria. i feel dysphoria about getting misgendered, 100000% but most if not all euphoria will leave for trans people.

but with crossdressers, if it stopped. they just wouldn't be a crossdresser. they shouldn't go on hormones or have surgey 1000% but they can still feel the euphoria. they' re a transvestite. thats what being a transvestite is.

- wormboy, vincent

Reply Edited on 01/04/2019 06:31 AM.

lemonvore

19, male

from lemonvore on 01/04/2019 06:35 AM

transvestites don't transition because transgenderism is about getting to and maintaining a state where you're comfortable with your body and social place gender wise. when transvestitism is about the excitement of being misgendered and trying to look like the opposite gender. like putting in extravagant makeup.
that's why i think, outside of a temporary feeling transgender people get, gender euphoria is a cis, transvestite thing.

- wormboy, vincent

Reply Edited on 01/04/2019 06:39 AM.

meteorights

22, male

from meteorights on 01/04/2019 05:07 PM

i think "gender euphoria" is just the feeling of having dysphoria alleviated. if someone is constantly misgendered then gendered correctly, that can manifest itself as happiness if it doesnt happen often. but someone who's fully transitioned isn't gonna be super happy every time theyre gendered correctly, because its just normal, and not causing dysphoria. idk if that makes sense but

imlateforsc...

20, male

from imlateforschool on 01/04/2019 06:04 PM

yeah i think it’s definitely real but it’s not the only thing you need to be transgender. gender euphoria without gender dysphoria is cross-dressing.

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum