Search for posts by thatmaxaaron

Search found 3 matches:

thatmaxaaron

22, male

Are traps transphobic?

from thatmaxaaron on 01/04/2019 10:42 AM

I bet the answer is clear, but I want people to talk about it. I remember looking at a post from the artist Katzun and what happened is that it was edited in the description saying "sorry i didn't know that trap was a transphobic slur! I am changing it to crossdresser" or something similar, and it made me somewhat upset since she had to change something to please others.

I had debated with people that trap can be a transphobic word if you aim it towards trans women, but trap just means cross-dressing to me? Thoughts?

|| I am an informative writer, I know memes, but how the hell do I even apply them.

thatmaxaaron

22, male

Re: gender euphoria

from thatmaxaaron on 01/04/2019 06:20 AM

I actually am conflicted in this. I feel like if you feel better as the gender you are not assigned at birth, it is risky to go on hormones. There are women who would probably want a beard or penis for whatever reason, and I am unsure of how "I am okay living as this, but I am happier as that.", and then transitioning permanently.

But if the girl who feels better as a man goes on hormones and is happy about it, I can see there is gender dysphoria as they are not identifying as their birth gender, but I have no idea.

|| I am an informative writer, I know memes, but how the hell do I even apply them.

thatmaxaaron

22, male

Re: is spaghetti soup

from thatmaxaaron on 12/19/2018 09:19 PM

A soup, by definition, is "a liquid dish", so unless you drown your spaghetti in tomato sauce to the point the noodles float to the surface or add water to it, it is not a soup. 

It is a pasta.

Do not be fooled by this balderdash.

« Back to previous page