is anyone still active?

from Cas.KingOfTea on 02/23/2019 10:40 PM

i hope so, this is a nice site

your local gayboy mcfuck, aka the biggest bottom to roam this cursed earth

Cas.KingOfTea

19, male

Re: Lizard appreciation

from Cas.KingOfTea on 01/23/2019 06:18 PM

idk your lizard but i love him and id kill everyone in the room if anything happened to him

Cas.KingOfTea

19, male

tucute loves misgendering me

from Cas.KingOfTea on 01/23/2019 06:18 PM

is it me or do tucutes love doing shi.t that provokes a lot of gender dysphoria? because in my experience tucutes love nothing more than that.

examples:

* i asked a tucute to stop calling me gurl (because i actually have gender dysphoria unlike sOMe pEoPLE(not saying they don't since i cant know that, though i doubt it)) and they pulled up some dumbass story about calling everyone gurl (dude idgaf about that)
* d e a d n a m e everywhere, even tho i've also asked to call me a nickname at the very least
* refused to stop calling me bi.tch (?why?)
(* maybe a bit far fetched but it seemed like they were actively looking for opportunities to call me the wrong pronouns)
also they claim to be very scientific but say they're genderfluid... and are a tucute... uhh
yikes

Cas.KingOfTea

19, male

Re: kalvin garrah

from Cas.KingOfTea on 01/18/2019 09:25 PM

hecc yeah Kalvin Garrah

Cas.KingOfTea

19, male

The Fire in Her (wrote smth)

from Cas.KingOfTea on 01/11/2019 12:17 AM

We sat on the restaurant balcony, fingers intertwined. Finally, we managed to get out and go on our first date. Her eyes shimmered in the candlelight as if there was an entire galaxy behind them, her smile lighted up the whole street. It was finally quiet, the sun was setting and everyone was slowing down. It was calm, everyone was tired of another busy day and going home to eat or going out for dinner. We'd just eaten and now it was almost time for dessert and some last drinks. It was nice, being with her. She was like the queen of chaos and calmness at the same time, furious and devine. Reckless, but cautious. She never took any dumb risk just for the fun of it without thinking it through, but that never stopped her from doing dangerous and odd things for little to no reason. She just wanted to always think before acting, consider things before saying something, judge before trusting her instincts.

Cas.KingOfTea

19, male

in-character chat

from Cas.KingOfTea on 01/11/2019 12:14 AM

idk, to practice for writing dialogue in character i guess

Cas.KingOfTea

19, male

Re: rant about discussion w a tucute cause why not

from Cas.KingOfTea on 01/10/2019 08:50 PM

lmao ty mini.soda

Cas.KingOfTea

19, male

Re: rant about discussion w a tucute cause why not

from Cas.KingOfTea on 01/10/2019 08:50 PM

had another fight with the tucute/sjw

they mentioned Bex TK and i cringed cause t u c u t e. they asked why, i said: because they're a tucute
they werent familiar with the term so i explained its someone who doesnt think you need GD to be trans
they said: i don't tHinK yOU Do bECauSe nOT EVerYonE haTeS theiR bOdY iF theYRE TRanS
i mean, first of all thats not what GD is, second of all its literal science, its fucking basic biology. GD is what makes one trans.
i said it's a disconnect between ones gender and sex. they were just going on with their dumb arguments. i thought they were scientific and stuff but i guess not. ugh im so tired of tucutes. i later sent them the medical definition and got this:
'Yeah but how you always describe it you are actuallu feeling uncomfertable'
i- thats the fucking emotion not the medical condition so i said the following: 'the emotion is discomfort, the medical definition is a disconnect. dysphoria is discomfort. gender dysphoria is a medical condition. see ya.'
they didnt respond, as people losing an argument usually do.

Cas.KingOfTea

19, male

Re: need to vent

from Cas.KingOfTea on 01/05/2019 05:46 PM

Yeah. thanks! I'm doing that here w the name Lucas rn, to see how it is casually, I'll try that out tho :)

1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page