What's one "made up" sexuality that makes you mad?

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2 [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

uwuscum

21, male

Re: What's one "made up" sexuality that makes you mad?

from uwuscum on 12/20/2018 08:08 PM

Pan/demi don't piss me off that much, like I can live with people identifying as those. I do think demi is just a microlabel preference that isn't necessary, pan is bi, and ace isn't a spectrum. Graysexual is honestly a useless label to me because sexuality describes who you're attracted to, not how you're attracted. People can feel they're gray but a) it's just an adjective for their sexuality, not their sexuality in and of itself, and b) they're not ace, they're allo (opposite of ace). 

In my time on Tumblr, I've seen a lot of *smashyourfaceonyourkeyboard*platonic, which gets me going, like you're confusing everyone by being sapioplatonic quoisexual ehihfgaehgromantic. 

Lesbiallie

21, female

from Lesbiallie on 12/24/2018 12:15 AM

Homo/hetroplatonic always piss me off because it's sexism is disguised as a way to shoehorn your way into a community not for you. If you base your friendships on gender and you only interact/get on with one gender you're sexist change my mind

fruit

23, male

from fruit on 12/24/2018 01:20 AM

Whenever people explain pan vs bi they’re just really biphobic to bi people and excluding pigs preference to make pan seem more 🤪🤪 quirky 🤪🤪.... It makes me kind of upset

your teeth in my neck

nobodypropa...

20, male

from nobodypropaganda on 12/24/2018 01:27 AM

Lithromanticism, polysexuality, and really any sort of "platonic" sexuality. I'm not really meaning to offend anyone by saying this, but... I sincerely wouldn't specify being lithromantic as a sexuality, instead just being, I don't know, noncommittable? Polysexuality is just being polyamorous, which is just a sexual preference, not an identity, and having a "platonic" sexuality is literally just having friends. But then again, I know a lot of people who genuinely are these things, and others just so they can feel special. Either way it kinda pisses me off lol

meteorights

22, male

from meteorights on 12/31/2018 06:49 PM

i really don't get "abrosexual" personally. its defined as having a sexuality that fluctuates (so being straight one day, bi the next, ace the next) and it makes no sense to me. isn't that just being bi with fluctuating preferences?? like im bi (i think) and theres been times when i was like "hell yeah girls" and times when im like "i only wanna date boys rn" and times where i liked both but that didn't mean i was straight then gay then bi. if ur bi/pan then its common to like something more than something else at some point, it doesn't mean your sexuality is actually changing

Cas.KingOfTea

19, male

from Cas.KingOfTea on 01/04/2019 08:28 AM

Polysexuality isn't polyamorous, it's being attracted to multiple genders but not all

your local gayboy mcfuck, aka the biggest bottom to roam this cursed earth

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2

« Back to forum