Search for posts by fruit

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last Search found 19 matches:

fruit

23, male

Just logging onto this website cause I found it in my passwords lmao

from fruit on 04/29/2021 03:41 AM

Between the upbringing of this site and now I have found out my prnoun confusion was in fact due to my gender confusion. The transmed community as a whole completely destroyed my progress to finding out my gender expression and I really hope that everyone who has ever logged on, typed in or made a topic, or even scrolled through this forum finds it within them to let trasmed go if they still hold such beliefs.

This type of things are counter productive and hurts actual trans people in the long run.

I know nobody will see this, but I wanted to get it off my chest since I'm finally happy with who I am.
I hope others who struggled to find their identity due to transmed beliefs have also broken from that mindset, if not, this is your sign. 

Express yourself how you want, don't let some gatekeeping fools delay your progress. Even if you're not 100%, go with what feels right in that moment.

I'm glad this site is dead, all we were really doing was grouping together through hate.

your teeth in my neck

Reply Edited on 04/29/2021 03:42 AM.

fruit

23, male

Re: why is this entire website in german

from fruit on 01/20/2019 10:14 PM

What Powers the website is Yooco, which is a German social network maker!

your teeth in my neck

fruit

23, male

Re: Local trans man draws vintage woman

from fruit on 01/10/2019 09:23 PM

That looks great!!!

your teeth in my neck

fruit

23, male

Re: mogaiconfessions is no more

from fruit on 01/03/2019 05:21 PM

Who were they?

your teeth in my neck

fruit

23, male

user arcane lights bullied me

from fruit on 12/27/2018 04:44 AM

sick of trying
sick of crying
im smiling
but inside im dying 

your teeth in my neck

fruit

23, male

Re: howdy I’m emily

from fruit on 12/27/2018 04:43 AM

howdy emily

your teeth in my neck

fruit

23, male

Re: What's your opinion on sexuality?

from fruit on 12/24/2018 09:35 PM

Nah you're right, what I'm trying to say could convey that ."sexuality is a choice" when obviously it isn't, I actually started writing this thinking "maybe it's just because I'm bisexual". Ionno djde

your teeth in my neck

fruit

23, male

Re: take some of my art

from fruit on 12/24/2018 10:39 AM

Reaper used to be my problematic fave.... I miss him, but ive moved on from the Ovw fandom

your teeth in my neck

Reply Edited on 12/24/2018 10:39 AM.

fruit

23, male

Re: What's your opinion on sexuality?

from fruit on 12/24/2018 10:37 AM

I know this sounds stupid but I need to know if ajyany else feels like this

your teeth in my neck

fruit

23, male

What's your opinion on sexuality?

from fruit on 12/24/2018 10:36 AM

I believe that sexuality is a stupid label when you look at it from afar. I believe that anyone could fall in love with anyone given how you talk to eachother. Of course everyone has standards of who they want to be with, but I feel it's less than sexuality....

Does that makes sense? I've thought of it for a while but haven't really brought it up to anyone.

Tdlr ; sexuality is a label, feeling depends on preference of certain ideas

your teeth in my neck

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page