Search for posts by uwuscum

1  |  2  |  3  |  »  |  Last Search found 22 matches:

uwuscum

22, male

Re: mogaiconfessions is no more

from uwuscum on 01/04/2019 12:29 AM

A tucute Tumblr that triggered a lot of people's dysphoria because they were hardcore mogai like you've never seen before. Turns out it was run by transmeds.

uwuscum

22, male

mogaiconfessions is no more

from uwuscum on 12/30/2018 05:40 AM

that is all. have a nice day

uwuscum

22, male

Re: extreme tucute???

from uwuscum on 12/30/2018 05:36 AM

I have seen a lot of calm tucutes and tucutes that are respectful, but there are a lot of them that are also not. Honestly if it weren't for the super outspoken and crazy ones, people probably wouldn't care as much about tucutes, because yeah there's a lot of outspoken ones out there.

uwuscum

22, male

Re: minecraft?

from uwuscum on 12/29/2018 04:57 PM

Java or Bedrock?

uwuscum

22, male

Re: Are you trans/nb or cis?

from uwuscum on 12/24/2018 04:02 AM

I'm FtM trans.

uwuscum

22, male

Re: trenders

from uwuscum on 12/24/2018 04:00 AM

Biggest issue I'd say if if they try to get medical treatment and give themselves dysphoria. Not only do you make trans people.loom bad by saying they'll regret it (FYI, not all detransitioners are trenders, it's just that there would be a lot less if there weren't trenders), but you take resources away from actual dysohoric trans people. Look at the NHS in the UK, there's a lot out right now about waitlists being super long because of trenders. It honestly makes me glad I'm in the US, because as much as our healthcare system sucks, at least it'll take me maybe 3 months max to get T once I convince my parents to let me go on.

uwuscum

22, male

Re: cat pictures

from uwuscum on 12/22/2018 10:43 PM

I don't have a cat but I have a dog

uwuscum

22, male

Re: Petty vent

from uwuscum on 12/22/2018 10:32 PM

Same. I just repost stuff and when I try to make original content it just turns out awful. I'm just a petty flop account.

uwuscum

22, male

Re: Trump isnt racist change my mind

from uwuscum on 12/22/2018 10:31 PM

He's not good at controlling what comes out of his mouth (for instance, the shithole country comment) but I don't think he's racist. Being against people not following the law and coming over the border illegally doesn't mean you're against Mexicans or Latin Americans. He just comes off as racist because he's Republican and he doesn't word things in the best way. 

uwuscum

22, male

Re: children

from uwuscum on 12/22/2018 10:27 PM

Teach kids it's okay to be themselves but dont teach about boutuntil later unless they have a gay aunt or something (like I do), then say that two women can love each other, but besides that they don't need to learn the nitty gritty until later. They aren't taught straight sex until middle school, gay sex can be the same way. 

1  |  2  |  3  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page