neopronouns

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

meteorights

22, male

neopronouns

from meteorights on 01/02/2019 10:06 PM

so today i was in a discord server and someone joined whose pronouns were "ae/aer". now i try and be respectul of my nb siblings (if they have dysphoria ofc), but i really don't understand the need for making up new pronouns in english. they/them is a valid neutral pronoun, and for them to essentially be they without the 'th' is really redundant imo. ive heard some tucutes saying how its what they're comfortable with, but since they/them is neutral then nb people should be okay with using those? i am super against nounself and emoji pronouns, but i cant tell if im being rude by thinking these are pointless and in some cases, mogai. thoughts? 

Hevaenly

20, female

Re: neopronouns

from Hevaenly on 01/02/2019 10:21 PM

I guess they want to feel special? Were they dysphoric?

meteorights

22, male

from meteorights on 01/02/2019 10:31 PM

i have no idea, i think itd be weird to ask them since i dont know them. i think this person also uses they/them but what is the point if you already use they/them??? idg it

mini.soda

19, male

from mini.soda on 01/03/2019 01:29 AM

neopronouns are fucking useless and dumb.

Cas.KingOfTea

19, male

from Cas.KingOfTea on 01/04/2019 05:10 AM

I don't think they are necessary in English at all, but I understand if it's in another language where it is needed

your local gayboy mcfuck, aka the biggest bottom to roam this cursed earth

placebo.pills

21, male

from placebo.pills on 01/04/2019 05:23 AM

they're pointless. but i guess if you happen to speak to the person and the topic of pronouns come up, be respectful and let them know that you're only going to use they/them while referring to them? idk. i know a couple of languages don't have neutral pronouns n idk kfnc

It's his Dema Dick.

« Back to forum