what are you guys' school gsas like

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2 [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

uwuscum

21, male

Re: what are you guys' school gsas like

from uwuscum on 12/20/2018 07:52 PM

They've renamed our GSA multiple times. It was GSA but was renamed to Spectrum, and now it's the RSA (Rainbow-Straight Alliance). I've been told by people at school it's super tucuty and liberal, so not a club I'd particularly feel comfortable being a part of, but once I'm out I may go to a couple meetings. It almost didn't exist this year because the leaders graduated but now there are like 5 leaders of it for this year.

mini.soda

19, male

from mini.soda on 12/20/2018 07:54 PM

i actually like spectrum thats cute

rattstaad

21, male

from rattstaad on 12/22/2018 03:54 AM

not too bad luckily?

My two friends who are both truscum attend most meetings so it's nice having them there to roll eyes at each other when things get,, tucute-y

Then there are a few freshmen, one of which is pretty obviously a tucute and calls people queers and is generally painful to be around. they keep pOking me and touching my face like bro what the fuck stop. The other freshman is also... weird as hell and calls people kweErs and ALSO keeps poking me. Why are tucutes so poke-y it's awful. The last freshman is very chill 

Probably the dumbest thing to occur was when the teacher (he's a cis gay man and he.... tries his best) brought in a massive chart of tumblr gender flags

(SORRY FOR THE HUGE IMAGE LMAO) and I was like. "bro why are there kink flags on there" and the teacher got pissy and gave us this whole speech about acCeptAnCE and how being kinky was basically the same as being lgbt because they're both persecuted for their sexuality. which had about 3383737392 things wrong with it, not even including why is a teacher bringing a chart with kink flags into a school environment I MEAN BRO. FAT FETISH PRIDE. COME ON WHAT THE FUCK

but there isn't really drama and it's pretty chill most days so. not too bad

he/him

I like rats

instagram: @rattstaad (spam) or @ratbonezz (main)

BigMo

21, male

from BigMo on 12/22/2018 05:51 AM

My school doesn’t have one. I’m glad that we didn’t.

mini.soda

19, male

from mini.soda on 12/22/2018 06:20 AM

oh my god i feel so bad for you skdhsjsj i hope it gets better that sounds,, frankly terrifying. maybe you could ask the girl not to call u a qu**r if it makes u uncomfortable?

Cas.KingOfTea

19, male

from Cas.KingOfTea on 01/05/2019 10:42 AM

oof, we don't have one, but i might make one so i can make it very truscum and find people i relate to and support them or smth

your local gayboy mcfuck, aka the biggest bottom to roam this cursed earth

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2

« Back to forum