Search for posts by rattstaad

Search found 10 matches:

rattstaad

21, male

autistic transmed feels

from rattstaad on 01/21/2019 12:04 PM

when literally every single autism positivity or stim blog u find has TRUSCUM DO NOT INTERACT pasted all over it )))

I just follow from my main anyway lmao but still. stop excluding neurodivergent people from neurodivergent spaces just because they disagree w you about trans discourse! stim blogs and autism blogs should b discourse free spaces for all autistics, u fucking fools!

he/him

I like rats

instagram: @rattstaad (spam) or @ratbonezz (main)

rattstaad

21, male

Re: trenders

from rattstaad on 12/23/2018 08:22 PM

call me weird but i find transtrenders a little... terrifying

They're living proof that being trans can be a phase and can be something that kids do to be cool and that kids can be confused into thinking theyre trans. Like the other person said they're nothing but more ammunition for transphobes to discredit actual trans people with.

he/him

I like rats

rattstaad

21, male

Re: how are you? because I'm a potato

from rattstaad on 12/23/2018 08:14 AM

oh god i've just realzed that the title of this thread carries huge "IMMA KAWAII POTATO XDDD" energy

I promise you it isnt its a quote from the game

he/him

I like rats

rattstaad

21, male

how are you? because I'm a potato

from rattstaad on 12/23/2018 08:13 AM

the portal games are works of art and one of the few franchises where the sequel is just as good (if not better) than the original, change my mind

(spoiler you can't)

he/him

I like rats

rattstaad

21, male

Re: song recs?

from rattstaad on 12/22/2018 08:52 AM

aaa your music taste is basically the same as mine, so maybe I can recommend some of my favorites and you'll like them too? Grandson is a great pop rock artist, i absolutely l o v e biosphere's lo-fi hip hop music, and Chloe Moriondo is a good friend of cavetown's and her music has similar (but still unique) vibes to his

he/him

I like rats

rattstaad

21, male

Re: stupidest thing you've ever seen on tumblr.com

from rattstaad on 12/22/2018 04:06 AM

that one mogai account who posted like "ALL TRUSCUM SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES SCIENCE DOESNT SUPPORT TRANSMEDICALISM" or whatever (I don't remember what they said exactly, some tucute bullshit) and they tagged it #truscum and when truscum replied like "hey... what the fuck please stop suicide-baiting and also science does support us and here is why with sources" the girl started crytyping like

"i.have trauma related to tr*nsm*ds stop iNteracting you evil disgusting filthy suicide baiters whahajsjjsdhfkf"

and when people were like "....why are you posting the transmed tags inviting debate then" the person was like

"pppplease stop interactgngin i am havgin a panic attack my mom is gogign to hear me having a PTSD FLASHBACK ATTACK"

I really wish this was fake but u really can't make this shit up owo

he/him

I like rats

rattstaad

21, male

Re: what are you guys' school gsas like

from rattstaad on 12/22/2018 03:54 AM

not too bad luckily?

My two friends who are both truscum attend most meetings so it's nice having them there to roll eyes at each other when things get,, tucute-y

Then there are a few freshmen, one of which is pretty obviously a tucute and calls people queers and is generally painful to be around. they keep pOking me and touching my face like bro what the fuck stop. The other freshman is also... weird as hell and calls people kweErs and ALSO keeps poking me. Why are tucutes so poke-y it's awful. The last freshman is very chill 

Probably the dumbest thing to occur was when the teacher (he's a cis gay man and he.... tries his best) brought in a massive chart of tumblr gender flags

(SORRY FOR THE HUGE IMAGE LMAO) and I was like. "bro why are there kink flags on there" and the teacher got pissy and gave us this whole speech about acCeptAnCE and how being kinky was basically the same as being lgbt because they're both persecuted for their sexuality. which had about 3383737392 things wrong with it, not even including why is a teacher bringing a chart with kink flags into a school environment I MEAN BRO. FAT FETISH PRIDE. COME ON WHAT THE FUCK

but there isn't really drama and it's pretty chill most days so. not too bad

he/him

I like rats

rattstaad

21, male

Re: Trump isnt racist change my mind

from rattstaad on 12/22/2018 03:25 AM

I'm not pro-Trump (i think he's not fit to be president lmao) but yeah he's not racist

The left media should focus on the actual negative things about him, like how he's a draft dodger, instead of making up totally new things

he/him

I like rats

rattstaad

21, male

coming out advice

from rattstaad on 12/22/2018 03:10 AM

ok so basically my choices are come out or commit death and either way I'm gonna ruin christmas for my family so... yeehaw

I'm kinda set on starting 2019 as a guy, yknow. New year new me, kinda? Dysphoria is making me die lmao

My mom will be supportive, she supports trans people. I'm not sure about my dad or my sister, both of them make transphobic jokes a lot and I'm not sure how serious they are? I know I won't get kicked out or anything drastic because my mom will be on my side, but it won't be pleasant with both my dad and sister up my ass about it. Hhhh

I think school will be okay. I have trans friends there who are out and they get deadnamed and misgendered by other kids a lot which sUcks but there isnt really real hatred or violence, and the teachers r pretty much all supportive and use people's names and pronouns.

I'm concerned about how this will affect my overall reputation..?? That sounds so stuck up oof. I live in a very small community and everybody knows everybody. I want to work at my local theatre company when I'm older and I already am v active in it and volunteer to help with the kids shows. I'm worried people in charge there will think I'm a freak and not want me around kids, yknow.

Basically I'm worried about transphobia and I don't know how to even begin to bring it up 

he/him

I like rats

rattstaad

21, male

i'm the giant rat that makes all of the rules

from rattstaad on 12/21/2018 05:23 PM

...and the rules are that you need dysphoria to be trans owo

anyway I'm Rat, because I haven't quite picked a name yet. I'm hovering between Oliver/Olly, Thomas/Tommy, and Milo. Lemme know which one you like..? He/him pronouns (duh), and I'm not out at all irl yet except to a few friends. No binder, longish hair, no real guy clothes. That shit horted  

I'm lowkey into witchcraft but I'm a Baby Witch™ so uhhh I'm not the person to ask for advice

I have two pet rats and I will not shut up about them because I have ASD™ and my special interests are mostly rats. I'm hopefully getting baby rats for Christmas. I will 100% document the process of introducing them in the chatterbox thread, as introducing rats to each other is... fun, and I need encouragement.

I'm a theatre NERD and I love everything related to it, not just acting. Set design, directing, tech stuff in general, all of that is my shiiiit. Currently I'm playing Ann Sherwood (a girl character oooof) in my school's production of Groovy. Real hippie hours. No theatrephobes allowed here 

Also I'm from Hawaii and speak a little Hawaiian. I am extremely white tho lmaooo 

I'm not super good at convos and I'm not really loOking for friends...? Sorry if that sounds rude oof I'm just happy with the friends I have currently and too many friends stresses me out. Feel free to PM me anyways for a chat tho!! Especially about rats!! I will always be friendly and open to my fellow transmeds because I love yall!!

he/him

I like rats

Reply Edited on 12/21/2018 05:26 PM.

« Back to previous page