Opinions on Chase Ross/Aaron's allegations towards him?

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

downwithtuc...

23, male

Opinions on Chase Ross/Aaron's allegations towards him?

from downwithtucutes on 12/20/2018 03:36 AM

In light of Aaron's recent tweets about Chase Ross, I'm curious how y'all feel about him. I know a lot of transmeds don't like or agree with Chase, so I was wondering if y'all believed what Aaron said or if you were more skeptical?

Personally, I'm inclined to believe Aaron, as Chase has always given me weird vibes and Aaron's accusations don't surprise me much.

Thoughts?

(For those who do not know, Chase is a popular trans YouTuber who has gotten a fair bit of controversy for being unable to have a mature discussion and holding some strong tucute views.)

Knoxie

19, male

Re: Opinions on Chase Ross/Aaron's allegations towards him?

from Knoxie on 12/20/2018 05:55 AM

I literally only just now read up on it, but so far it seems that Aaron's story lines up. Chase has yet to show any proof that Aaron's claims are false, and in theory, this should be extremely easy to show reciepts proving Aaron wrong if he truly was innocent, though this of course may not be true for all situations.

Chase's actions of ignoring the subject, though, do immediately put me off. He claimed he would bring it up, but never even touched on it, and now he is trying to play the victim for very obvious, harmless jokes.

Regardless of Chase's nor Aaron's personal beliefs on any matter, in this situation alone I'm gonna have to side with Aaron if and until further evidence is provided by Chase.

School Situation: Failing ~3 Classes (updated regularly)

Level of Transition: 9

T: pre
Op: pre

Opinions on my profile. 
Instagram: @festive_lgbt_bitch_babies

Reply Edited on 12/20/2018 05:56 AM.

placebo.pills

21, male

from placebo.pills on 12/20/2018 06:08 AM

hey op, Can you quickly summarize what's going on between them? I tried searching for any blogs or posts about what you're talking about but I couldn't find anything.

It's his Dema Dick.

kingoflimbs

20, male

from kingoflimbs on 12/20/2018 06:20 AM

Chase has also always given me bad vibes and I don't think that Aaron is the type of person known for lying. People just tend to be so much different than they present themselves, so in a way, I am not that surprised. If Chase DOES make a full on statement, I predict it's going to go down like the Laura Lee apology video or just,,some more victim blaming. What Aaron said seems pretty believable to me and i am definitely leaning towards his side of the story as of rn, seeing as Chase has only said those claims were not true without any real evidence. If he actually tries anything, Aaron said he has receipts which he is not afraid to make public. Sam Collins is gonna have a loooot of material for the LGBTea series..

Knoxie

19, male

from Knoxie on 12/20/2018 07:12 AM

As it turns out, there's a lot of poor experiences with Chase. I feel bad for the people who had these encounters with him.Untitled145.png

School Situation: Failing ~3 Classes (updated regularly)

Level of Transition: 9

T: pre
Op: pre

Opinions on my profile. 
Instagram: @festive_lgbt_bitch_babies

Reply Edited on 12/20/2018 07:13 AM.

uwuscum

21, male

from uwuscum on 12/20/2018 08:04 PM

In my tucute phase, I was a fan of Chase but after his umpteenth video on Arielle Scarcella, I started feeling more alienated by his videos, especially since that was around the same time I discovered Kalvin Garrah, who pulled me out of my tucute phase. 

Ever since then I've gotten a strange vibe from Chase, like he felt sketchy to me. I didn't consciously realize that but my subconscious definitely did. I would watch him and his personality would just put me on edge. Maybe it was just how loud he was or the fact he'd interrupt guests often, I'm not sure, but it seems to have gotten worse over the years. (I've been watching his videos since late 2014, I think a couple weeks before his first collab with Ty Turner, and in that video he didn't seem as rude, but I'm also going off a memory from 4 years ago). 

Anyway, even though no one else has spoken up before, I wasn't that surprised when Aaron started saying all this stuff. Yes, I don't always agree with Aaron, but he still seems like a good person and he does have educational videos (and dare I say Chase does too, like his binder/packer reviews were helpful). With how much Aaron talks about his mental health, he definitely seems very open, and that makes me less inclined to believe he's lying. Especially since it's Chase too, like if Chase does something I'm honestly not shocked. 

greenkyleu

96, male

from greenkyleu on 12/21/2018 04:15 PM

i 100% believe aaron.

whatever yeehaw

-kyle

« Back to forum