What's one "made up" sexuality that makes you mad?

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

fruit

23, male

What's one "made up" sexuality that makes you mad?

from fruit on 12/19/2018 10:28 PM

First off, yay for getting discussion boards!

Second off, something that's always bothered me was Demisexuality. It's bothered me since like...2016 when it was really rampant among people. I do respect people's sexualities even if I don't believe in it (ex. I believe Pansexual is under Bisexual but will respect a Pan person if they identify as Pan) as it's not up to me if they're valid or not, but I feel like Demisexuality was just made to put another label onto your list of labels you know. 

What's your opinion on it? What ones make you upset?

your teeth in my neck

lemonvore

19, male

Re: What's one "made up" sexuality that makes you mad?

from lemonvore on 12/19/2018 10:41 PM

tbh its demisexuality with me too, like its ?? thats just, normal? most people have to know someone first so its just a kinda useless term n bothers me a lot.

- wormboy, vincent

greenkyleu

96, male

from greenkyleu on 12/19/2018 10:41 PM

fat agree about demisexual. gray-asexual and others like it (like, the whole “ace spectrum” besides ace) has always bothered me. either you have sexual attraction or you don’t, there’s no need to specify that you only feel it sometimes or under certain situations

whatever yeehaw

-kyle

Xanelic

20, male

from Xanelic on 12/19/2018 10:45 PM

Pomosexuality.

Def:
Adjective. pomosexual (comparative more pomosexual, superlative most pomosexual) (of a person) Rejecting, avoiding or not fitting in any sexual orientation label, such as heterosexual, homosexual, asexual, pansexual or bisexual.

Urban def:
In which a heterosexual female can identify as gay, or a gay man can identify as lesbian, etc

Like, this ain't it chief.

song of the month:
Higher > Sivik

reptile of the month:
obama

mini.soda

19, male

from mini.soda on 12/19/2018 11:01 PM

according to
https://ageofshitlords.com/complete-list-of-all-tumblr-sexualities-so-far

"cease" its literally just not feeling attraction for like 2 days and then oh wow!! u suddenly have it again!!! what a coincidence!!

also gray-ace and demisexuality is just regular human attaction

Foster

19, male

from Foster on 12/20/2018 12:41 AM

Skoliosexual/ceterosexual  "attraction to Nonbinary people" like 1- you're just bi/pan 2- Fetishising trans people much?

British_bean

22, male

from British_bean on 12/20/2018 02:06 AM

‘Antihaemosexuality‘

Apparently is the sexual attraction to everyone but either people who don’t menstrate or are menstrating at the moment.
So In reality your just don’t want to date someone who has periods.
So you’re attracted to people with penis.

I don’t understand how you can be attracted to people with vaginas but then when theyre on that time of the month you’re like “Shit nah”... that’s not a sexuality that’s a fucking act of descrimination basically. You’re saying that as soon as a person bleeds from their vagina, they’re not attractive to you... ngl sounds very paedoish... and that makes people with vaginas hate their bodies for something they can’t even control?

Knoxie

19, male

from Knoxie on 12/20/2018 03:12 AM

Pan gets me the most in general, since it's so popular, but aside from that, literally any sexuality on the "ace spectrum".

Like, all these sexualities allow straight cis people to just walk right in with no question,,,? Ace discourse is bad enough as it is with the amount of inclusionists there are, we don't need to add to it.

Saying there's an ace spectrum, despite demisexual not being a necessary label, and saying it's LGBT, makes cishets the minority, does it not?

School Situation: Failing ~3 Classes (updated regularly)

Level of Transition: 9

T: pre
Op: pre

Opinions on my profile. 
Instagram: @festive_lgbt_bitch_babies

downwithtuc...

23, male

from downwithtucutes on 12/20/2018 03:29 AM

pan really gets me like... dude it's just spicy bisexual. just call yourself bi and stop being transphobic.

the other one I haven't seen mentioned is abrosexual. which is apparently when your sexuality is fluid but like... it's also just spicy bi. 

demi also really bothers me, but y'all have said that already and I don't have anything super intelligent to add to that.

placebo.pills

21, male

from placebo.pills on 12/20/2018 05:12 AM

demisexuality always got me fucked up, even though i identified as demi for awhile like???
it seems like EVERYBODY is demi in some way, shape, or form so it’s incredibly unnecessary to have. some people really don’t wanna get sexual with the first person they lay their eyes on.
unless they’re hypersexual which is like. also unnecessary to use. nobody needs to know that. it’s not very common to see now but when i was an admin for a few lgbt accounts a couple years back, i saw a ton of edgy teenagers putting that in their bio.

It's his Dema Dick.

1  |  2  |  »  |  Last

« Back to forum