My intro? -Lucas

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Cas.KingOfTea

19, male

My intro? -Lucas

from Cas.KingOfTea on 01/04/2019 07:47 PM

hey guys, gals and nb pals, i'm Lucas. I'm a trans man/non-binary , still questioning and p confused. (don't come at me with 'nb isn't real' and '2 genders' shiz rn, thanks). I like writing stories, and am now writing a story where i can get representation for people who i rarely see any for. for example, aroace people (who are respected and shiz), amab & feminine non-binary people, since im tired of the stereotype of nonbinary people being afab, white, skinny and having short hair, vaguely masculine. that kinda stuff. i aspire to finish this story before 2021. i also aspire to make youtube video's, the only reason i haven't made any is because it makes me feel extremely dysphoric since my voice isn't passing enough unless i try very hard and i'm not out.
feel free to message me anytime, i might take a while to answer sometimes but thats because i'm a mess and sometimes can't deal w social interaction. i'll probably answer within 2 days though, unless i'm going to be less active than i thought. since this is the only place i feel 'safe' at the moment, i probably will be p active though.
see yall in the next one.

your local gayboy mcfuck, aka the biggest bottom to roam this cursed earth

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: My intro? -Lucas

from placebo.pills on 01/04/2019 08:50 PM

if you start your youtube channel or post your story somewhere, let us know !
i'm 110% positive that all of us will support you bc that shit's rad as fuck 

It's his Dema Dick.

Cas.KingOfTea

19, male

Re: My intro? -Lucas

from Cas.KingOfTea on 01/04/2019 09:57 PM

thanks bud, sure will. i think i'll do the youtube thing when i'm out and my parents are accepting enough for me to be confident that they wouldn't mind, so i can try to help other people. 

your local gayboy mcfuck, aka the biggest bottom to roam this cursed earth

« Back to forum