What y'all think about PETA

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Xanelic

20, male

What y'all think about PETA

from Xanelic on 12/21/2018 05:42 AM

so my dUMBASS LAPTOp doesn't know what a picture is so I can't put any but whatev

Anyways, what's your opinion on PETA?

I for one, fuckin hate PETA like ew
they're,,, something,,,,,,,,,
I mean I love u vegans go rock ur tofu (I love tofu) but like PETA makes u guys look hella bad
fuckin saying milk causes aUtiSM

they're sure offensive too like they referenced their shit to the holocaust and a mans >>>>WARNING GRAHIC<<<<< public execution murder,,,,,,,,,,,,

^^graphic end it gucci now

like idk I don't like them like yeah cool promote animals n shit say animal abuse is horrible but like,, dont be a dick about it
PETA thinks that abusing animals ain't cool but abusing wOMEN AAAHHHH THATS THE GOOD SHIT

and that's the tea

song of the month:
Higher > Sivik

reptile of the month:
obama

Knoxie

19, male

Re: What y'all think about PETA

from Knoxie on 12/21/2018 05:50 AM

PETA is a whole ass mess, I hate them with all my being. They're so "against" killing animals, but have committed mass animal genocide themselves without reason, have killed people's pets without reason, and hide everything they do behind lies. They're hella problematic, and it sucks that that's not even all they've done.

While, yes, they are correct that animal abuse should end, PETA  should be abolished. We need an anti animal abuse group that actually knows what they're doing. One that won't, you know, lie to everyone about just about everything, lol.

School Situation: Failing ~3 Classes (updated regularly)

Level of Transition: 9

T: pre
Op: pre

Opinions on my profile. 
Instagram: @festive_lgbt_bitch_babies

Reply Edited on 12/21/2018 06:03 AM.

Xanelic

20, male

from Xanelic on 12/21/2018 07:11 AM

they also have shit advice.

Snakes vvvvv

"They require at least a 30-gallon tank"

Ball pythons need AT LEAST a 40+ gallon filled with hides and substrate to burrow as well as branches to hide under and climb.

Depending on some hognose snakes, they don't even need that big,,

"Reptiles shouldn't be shipped in small containers"

do u know how to ship reptiles??? Plus it's only ONE day shipping, not the whole week.

In order to SAFELY ship a reptile (sometimes) you need a cold or hot pack to keep them comfy and if its a lizard/turtle/newt/etc you NEED to ship them in a small container with paper towels as bedding. If it is snakes, ship them in a snake bag with insulation and shit like that ya know

just,, dont ship them in weird deli fucking cups or something like look it up ig

Fucking handed out comics called "yOur mOmMy kiLlS aNimAlS" to children like damn don't do that you fucking idiota

also,,, the amount of times I see them say doNt gEt rePtiLes thEy spReAd sAlmEneLlA (idk how to spell it sh) like cool cool okay, so does chicken. I have a reptile and like idk the only way u can get it is if you eat their shit or kiss their bum or handle a frog or newt

Edit:::

https://www.peta.org/living/animal-companions/snakes-never-pets/

thanks PETA but ain't a dog and cat hard work too? You know, gotta walk the dog, gotta make sure the cat doesn't piss on your new socks

also, not all owners feed their snakes live food so like yeet urself out oki bb
most snake, once formed a trust bond, is OKAY with human touch. Not all will like it, but depending on their personality, pythons and corn snakes and such are super docile

song of the month:
Higher > Sivik

reptile of the month:
obama

Reply Edited on 12/21/2018 07:21 AM.

Xanelic

20, male

from Xanelic on 12/21/2018 07:12 AM

Animal abuse ain't cool but PETA u making us actual good pet owners look like bitches sksksksk

song of the month:
Higher > Sivik

reptile of the month:
obama

greenkyleu

96, male

from greenkyleu on 12/21/2018 04:13 PM

big mess. they spread a lot of misinformation and do a lot of bad things to the animals they claim to care about.

whatever yeehaw

-kyle

mini.soda

19, male

from mini.soda on 12/21/2018 04:20 PM

peta? more like

pretending to
empathize with animals but also
trying to kill them.
assholes.

uwuscum

21, male

from uwuscum on 12/21/2018 05:57 PM

Also, speciesism is a pressing issue. Bring home the bagels, not the bacon. Grab a flower by it's thorns, not a bull by it's horns. Also dont kill 2 birds with one stone, that'll offend the surviving birds.

« Back to forum