What's your opinion on sexuality?

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

fruit

23, male

What's your opinion on sexuality?

from fruit on 12/24/2018 10:36 AM

I believe that sexuality is a stupid label when you look at it from afar. I believe that anyone could fall in love with anyone given how you talk to eachother. Of course everyone has standards of who they want to be with, but I feel it's less than sexuality....

Does that makes sense? I've thought of it for a while but haven't really brought it up to anyone.

Tdlr ; sexuality is a label, feeling depends on preference of certain ideas

your teeth in my neck

fruit

23, male

Re: What's your opinion on sexuality?

from fruit on 12/24/2018 10:37 AM

I know this sounds stupid but I need to know if ajyany else feels like this

your teeth in my neck

lemonvore

19, male

from lemonvore on 12/24/2018 04:08 PM

wouldn't that go against all proof that people are born gay? AND all basic human biology? i mean i understand /you/ might be bi but some people don't experince attraction to both genders even if they were open to it. i mean? humans r programmed to reproduce and that's why the LARGE majority of people are straight, there's got to be some abnormally when peoples brains throw that out to go "i like the same gender",, so yes? sexuality is real?  and maybe i'm mistaken but i'm pretty sure i remember hearing proof about how people where born gay? i feel like if we wanted to start saying sexuality was a stupid label it would kinda go against the one thing lgb people have been using to fight for acceptance,, that we're born this way. am i overthinking things?

- wormboy, vincent

fruit

23, male

from fruit on 12/24/2018 09:35 PM

Nah you're right, what I'm trying to say could convey that ."sexuality is a choice" when obviously it isn't, I actually started writing this thinking "maybe it's just because I'm bisexual". Ionno djde

your teeth in my neck

mini.soda

19, male

from mini.soda on 12/25/2018 02:09 AM

i’m pretty sure sexuality is real lol. it could be because ur bisexual yea sjdjsjdj

lemonvore

19, male

from lemonvore on 12/25/2018 02:10 AM

yeah^^ its probably jus cause ur bi tbh

- wormboy, vincent

Snickerdickles

21, female

from Snickerdickles on 12/28/2018 02:12 AM

I think sexuality is a spectrum, to a degree. Obviously i don't recognize all of the tucute bullshit. But i think it ranges from gay to straight. One of the reasons i say it's a spectrum as oppose to categories or something, is because you can be bi with a preference, which would put you closer to one end or the other. I think pan is just a fancy way of saying bi, and the word/concept of "pansexuality" basically came about after sjws decided bisexuality was transphobic. When, in reality, it isn't. 
However, asexuality and aromanticism are not a spectrum, it's just yes or no there. You are or you aren't. There is no grey-asexuality, that's not a real thing. That's just sjw-speak for "I'm picky" or "I'm not a fucking horndog". Aka, normal attraction. Not being interested in everyone is not a sexuality. 

lemonvore

19, male

from lemonvore on 12/28/2018 02:59 AM

but prefernces dont affect sexuality, isnt thinking that it is the entire reason tucutes think theres so many sexualitues?

/

- wormboy, vincent

placebo.pills

21, male

from placebo.pills on 12/29/2018 05:33 PM

Preferences don't affect sexuality at all. i think people are allowed to think that sexuality is a spectrum but tucutes take it too far and mark every single 1% as a new sexuality. that's not how it works. 

It's his Dema Dick.

« Back to forum