unsafe binding, dysphoria :/

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

placebo.pills

21, male

unsafe binding, dysphoria :/

from placebo.pills on 12/23/2018 04:29 PM

it feels like my ribs are about to pop, honestly. i don't want to stop wearing my binder though because i don't like wearing a bra since it hurts even more. my back is in so much pain. i haven't been able to get some proper rest since i'm working like 5-7hr shifts at fuckin night now. it sucks. i can't wear a hoodie to cover up because from the side it's hella fuckin noticeable. i'm pretty fucking skinny but i look like a bowling ball on straws. and yes i'mn concerned about how i look weight-wise because i know that if i had a flat chest i would pass so much easier.
just fuck everything about my chest. it hurts too.  it's never flat enough. i just go from a 36DD to like a C or D. i fucjibg.
i thought i was going to just magically stay flat, magically grow a penis! but no. i got stuck like this and it makes me wanna throw up every time somebody misgenders me. i'm so tired of this, of everything. 

It's his Dema Dick.

fruit

23, male

Re: unsafe binding, dysphoria :/

from fruit on 12/24/2018 01:28 AM

I don’t know much about binding, but from what I read I recommend finding an alternative method to bind until you feel like you can use your binder

Here’s a link to some methods
https://m.wikihow.com/Safely-Bind-Your-Chest-Without-a-Binder

Stay safe, handsome! If you need someone to talk to privately, my inta is @akafruity

your teeth in my neck

« Back to forum