stupidest thing you've ever seen on tumblr.com

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2 [ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

lemonvore

20, male

Re: stupidest thing you've ever seen on tumblr.com

from lemonvore on 12/20/2018 08:20 PM

THEYRE the people who tagged truscum and then someone else was cry typing abt trauma and then later one deletd  their icon and stuff n said it was satire or something, right?

- wormboy, vincent

uwuscum

22, male

from uwuscum on 12/20/2018 08:37 PM

Probably, but a lot of mogai accounts tag truscum to get views.

rattstaad

21, male

from rattstaad on 12/22/2018 04:06 AM

that one mogai account who posted like "ALL TRUSCUM SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES SCIENCE DOESNT SUPPORT TRANSMEDICALISM" or whatever (I don't remember what they said exactly, some tucute bullshit) and they tagged it #truscum and when truscum replied like "hey... what the fuck please stop suicide-baiting and also science does support us and here is why with sources" the girl started crytyping like

"i.have trauma related to tr*nsm*ds stop iNteracting you evil disgusting filthy suicide baiters whahajsjjsdhfkf"

and when people were like "....why are you posting the transmed tags inviting debate then" the person was like

"pppplease stop interactgngin i am havgin a panic attack my mom is gogign to hear me having a PTSD FLASHBACK ATTACK"

I really wish this was fake but u really can't make this shit up owo

he/him

I like rats

instagram: @rattstaad (spam) or @ratbonezz (main)

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2

« Back to forum