i'm the giant rat that makes all of the rules

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

rattstaad

21, male

i'm the giant rat that makes all of the rules

from rattstaad on 12/21/2018 05:23 PM

...and the rules are that you need dysphoria to be trans owo

anyway I'm Rat, because I haven't quite picked a name yet. I'm hovering between Oliver/Olly, Thomas/Tommy, and Milo. Lemme know which one you like..? He/him pronouns (duh), and I'm not out at all irl yet except to a few friends. No binder, longish hair, no real guy clothes. That shit horted  

I'm lowkey into witchcraft but I'm a Baby Witch™ so uhhh I'm not the person to ask for advice

I have two pet rats and I will not shut up about them because I have ASD™ and my special interests are mostly rats. I'm hopefully getting baby rats for Christmas. I will 100% document the process of introducing them in the chatterbox thread, as introducing rats to each other is... fun, and I need encouragement.

I'm a theatre NERD and I love everything related to it, not just acting. Set design, directing, tech stuff in general, all of that is my shiiiit. Currently I'm playing Ann Sherwood (a girl character oooof) in my school's production of Groovy. Real hippie hours. No theatrephobes allowed here 

Also I'm from Hawaii and speak a little Hawaiian. I am extremely white tho lmaooo 

I'm not super good at convos and I'm not really loOking for friends...? Sorry if that sounds rude oof I'm just happy with the friends I have currently and too many friends stresses me out. Feel free to PM me anyways for a chat tho!! Especially about rats!! I will always be friendly and open to my fellow transmeds because I love yall!!

he/him

I like rats

instagram: @rattstaad (spam) or @ratbonezz (main)

Reply Edited on 12/21/2018 05:26 PM.

mini.soda

19, male

Re: i'm the giant rat that makes all of the rules

from mini.soda on 12/21/2018 06:55 PM

hi rat! i like the name thomas, my brother has a friend with that name and he's a really nice person. i also have a friend named milo! and a friend named ollie! they're both really cool trans folks too uwu. feel free to chat w me too !

« Back to forum