Lesbian exclusion

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Transmeds

23, male

Lesbian exclusion

from Transmeds on 12/25/2018 06:08 PM

Ok so 1. Happy holidays 2. I woke up this morning to learn that one of my really close friends believes that lesbian exclusion isnt a real problem in the lgbt community.... please message me here or on Instagram @transmedicals with examples of lesbian exclusionIst or exclusionary actions.... please and thank you❤️

greenkyleu

96, male

Re: Lesbian exclusion

from greenkyleu on 12/25/2018 06:51 PM

wow the fact that somebody doesn’t believe lesbian exclusion is a problem is kinda crazy ??? if you look at 97% of lgbtqiapligma+*\•\*+ posts you see every “sexuality” under the sun besides lesbian... a lot of people just say “it’s the same as gay !!” and it’s... not. lesbian exclusion is definitely a real problem just look at any lgbt flop account and they say stuff about it all the time.

whatever yeehaw

-kyle

lemonvore

19, male

from lemonvore on 12/25/2018 08:30 PM

i only ever see lesbian exclusion in weird mogai stuff or yaoi obsessed fujoshis tbh but yeah its a problem in those places but not anywhere else??
maybe im wrong but outside of mogai stuff ive never seen lesbian exclusion?? if it does happen i'd like to see it ??

- wormboy, vincent

placebo.pills

21, male

from placebo.pills on 12/25/2018 09:04 PM

tumblr artists tend to leave the lesbian pride flag out of literally everything (it’s usually replaced by the ace flag which isn’t even totally LGBT)

It's his Dema Dick.

lemonvore

19, male

from lemonvore on 12/25/2018 09:37 PM

i mean i've seen tgat a few times but i don't take peoplr who think ace is lgbt very seriously so i guess thats why i don't notice it??

i jus notice stuff about how theres never gay or trans or bi characters in cartoons and that theres only ever lesbians if any 

- wormboy, vincent

placebo.pills

21, male

from placebo.pills on 12/26/2018 05:18 AM

i only ever really see lesbian characters if it's like rated m or super duper lowkey. gay/bi characters seem to be more common because people praise gay guys more than any other lgbt group and i think people are still going along with the "i'm half straight LMAO" jokes so it makes it.. okay to be bisexual.

It's his Dema Dick.

mini.soda

19, male

from mini.soda on 12/26/2018 07:37 AM

i barely see any lesbian representation in mainstream media, let alone the number one place for “acceptance “. its usually overshadowed by other sexualities and terfs :(

i am so sorry to any lesbians out there

Lesbiallie

21, female

from Lesbiallie on 12/27/2018 09:19 PM

This is a real issue for my community, and something I'm going to make a post about with a lot of detail. It ranges from being roped in with gay men 24/7, the scarse but usually negative representation in the mainstream media, to our posts online being derailed by other groups and making it about them. It's a historical issue that we're unfortunately used to, but with every generation the problem just seems to be upheld, not helped.

« Back to forum