hhhhh

1  |  2  |  »  |  Letzte [ Nach unten  |  Zum letzten Beitrag  |  Thema abonnieren  |  Neueste Beiträge zuerst ]

lemonvore

19, Männlich

hhhhh

von lemonvore am 20.12.2018 08:05

anyways being serious for once in my life 
ii really want to come out?
my parents r accepting even if they dont get it (sisters lesbo n out)
so it shouldn't be that hard to come out but i jus?
im pretty sure i have social anxeity so i just dont know how i could come out,,,
should i just text my mom it one day? thats the only think i can think to do

- wormboy, vincent

Antworten

mini.soda

19, Männlich

Re: hhhhh

von mini.soda am 20.12.2018 08:19

it's okay if you're not sure if you wanna come out! if it's safe to, then you have any time to come out. i would recommend ripping the bandaid off now so it's not so bad later. we all support you though!! <3

Antworten

sallyface
Gelöschter Benutzer

von sallyface am 20.12.2018 08:21

I came out to my mom in the car, my dad over text. it was completely spontaneous. I say you should take advantage of accepting parents and come out(whenever you’re ready of course). I recommend over text, since you don’t have to be face to face, you can type it out and read it over, make edits, save it for later.

Antworten Zuletzt bearbeitet am 20.12.2018 08:22 .

lemonvore

19, Männlich

von lemonvore am 20.12.2018 08:26

sjsjsk i don't think i'dbe able yo type more than just like two words, im not good at atlkoing to thwm or nyone other than my sister in my faily so its kinda jus??? i dont know what i'd say but i just feel siper stressde n o t being out

- wormboy, vincent

Antworten

uwuscum

21, Männlich

von uwuscum am 20.12.2018 09:21

Coming out is hard. I sent an email to my parents, but I basically have to come out again if I want to come out at school, and I keep putting that off. If you come out via email though, be prepared to talk about it in person to further explain yourself, at least that's what happened with me.

Antworten

lemonvore

19, Männlich

von lemonvore am 20.12.2018 09:23

sdkasd i know ill  have to talk in person eventually but im jus too scared too?? i dont know its scary

- wormboy, vincent

Antworten

uwuscum

21, Männlich

von uwuscum am 20.12.2018 09:38

Yeah it is. That's basically the reason I keep putting off telling my parents I want to come out at school.

Antworten

lemonvore

19, Männlich

von lemonvore am 20.12.2018 09:40

i; probably jus text my mom osmething short while shes asleep

- wormboy, vincent

Antworten

Lesbiallie

21, Weiblich

von Lesbiallie am 20.12.2018 11:59

Coming out is all about situation, not only safety of the situation but when is best to do it. Gathering the family and making it a big deal will cause more anxiety than you need in what is a big step in your life. Personally, came out to my mam over the bath while she was washing out my hair dye, my dad not at all really he just knows I’m gay, same with my siblings. Secondary was odd because I only needed to tell my friends then within the day the whole school knew, but with collage it was offhand jokes and only the people I’m around the most tend to know. Coming out is a process that you’ll do for the rest of your life so keep it casual; people who make it a big deal aren’t people you want to be around

Antworten

lemonvore

19, Männlich

von lemonvore am 21.12.2018 12:06

sksk thats true,, i never planned to gather everyone thankfully but im horrible with timing and knowing when things are right to say, thats why i jus wanna text it to my mom randomly and have her tell the rest of my family if she wants too. ^^ thanl you for the input 

- wormboy, vincent

Antworten
1  |  2  |  »  |  Letzte

« zurück zum Forum