Genderfluidity: thoughts?

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Cas.KingOfTea

19, male

Genderfluidity: thoughts?

from Cas.KingOfTea on 01/04/2019 09:55 PM

I don't think it's a thing, since gender is based on brain structure and that doesn't change every day, from the research I have done.

The times I have asked genderfluid people to explain these things happened as well:
-Whole ass tucute rant about 'not needing gender dysphoria to be trans' and calling me an exclusionist, acting like the trans community is supposed to be inclusive.
-Explain gender dysphoria, even if I explain I already understand that and just want to know how gender fluidity works scientifically.
-'Think of it as fruit', same as above.
-Comment removed, blocked, even though I ask politely
-Say it's possible but give no reasoning or sources
-Say they know an expert on it, and that it's possible, state minimal reasoning and no sources

That kinda stuff. What do y'all think?
I don't think it's possible, but if there's scientific proof to back it up at least a little I might rethink my standpoint. Who knows.

-Lucas

your local gayboy mcfuck, aka the biggest bottom to roam this cursed earth

lemonvore

19, male

Re: Genderfluidity: thoughts?

from lemonvore on 01/04/2019 10:36 PM

yeah i dont think its a real thing either, you brain cant change but i do know that some genderfluid people mistakefluctuatingdysphoria makes them genderlfuid and that sucks cause thats not true at all.

- wormboy, vincent

Cas.KingOfTea

19, male

from Cas.KingOfTea on 01/05/2019 09:02 AM

I agree, sadly one of my classmates is genderfluid, but refuses to call me the right pronouns or stop calling me 'girl' and 'bitch'.

your local gayboy mcfuck, aka the biggest bottom to roam this cursed earth

hurricanean...

20, male

from hurricaneandrew on 01/07/2019 07:11 PM

since gender is fixed and depends on the brain, i find it very hard to believe that someone's gender can fluctuate on a day to day basis. how can your brain change from male to female? I've yet to find anyone with a convincing case on gender fluidity.

« Back to forum