yuh yeet

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

stagism

20, male

yuh yeet

from stagism on 12/20/2018 10:01 PM

what's poppin' fellas, my name is kaden, i'm a dude, and i essentially thrive off of horror, science-fiction, psychology, and just loads of junk overall. I practice witchcraft (I inherited from my mom), and most of what I do is technically a load of sewage, but I have fun. I like collecting random old 'knick knacks', dolls and puppets, art (I draw and paint alot), music, shitty movies, urban exploring(when I can), demonology, etc. I'm not sure what else to share, so I better sum up and say that i'm a big ironic edgelord.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
I have a tumblr by the same username, I don't use it too much but yeah
I also have instagram, twitter, and discord too, but those are a bit more personal, but if you want them, just dm me or somethin'

Reply Edited on 12/20/2018 10:06 PM.

lemonvore

19, male

Re: yuh yeet

from lemonvore on 12/20/2018 10:04 PM

daamn i love horror and stuff too so thats cool !
i hope u have fun on here

- wormboy, vincent

elno

20, female

from elno on 12/20/2018 10:29 PM

DUDE witchcraft is so fucking cool,, do you do spells and potions and shit??? do you know other ppl who practice witchcraft??

stagism

20, male

from stagism on 12/20/2018 11:38 PM

Absolutely! Though I still am technically a baby witch, I've already managed to collect a fair amount of lovely crystals (most are quartz, which is the best to begin with, they give fair amounts of positive energy to me personally) and as of now i'm focusing on a few blessing/protection spells to put on my crystals and presents for a few friends. And currently I know no other witch nearby other than my mom, but i'm on the lookout!

mini.soda

19, male

from mini.soda on 12/21/2018 12:11 AM

duuude i've been meaning to get into witchcraft! i had a pendulum once but my ex gave it to me so i stopped using it after we broke up.

Xanelic

20, male

from Xanelic on 12/21/2018 02:52 AM

yo like pm me ive been wanting to do witchcraft for a fuckin while and I need some tIPS SIS

song of the month:
Higher > Sivik

reptile of the month:
obama

« Back to forum