Just logging onto this website cause I found it in my passwords lmao

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

fruit

23, male

Just logging onto this website cause I found it in my passwords lmao

from fruit on 04/29/2021 03:41 AM

Between the upbringing of this site and now I have found out my prnoun confusion was in fact due to my gender confusion. The transmed community as a whole completely destroyed my progress to finding out my gender expression and I really hope that everyone who has ever logged on, typed in or made a topic, or even scrolled through this forum finds it within them to let trasmed go if they still hold such beliefs.

This type of things are counter productive and hurts actual trans people in the long run.

I know nobody will see this, but I wanted to get it off my chest since I'm finally happy with who I am.
I hope others who struggled to find their identity due to transmed beliefs have also broken from that mindset, if not, this is your sign. 

Express yourself how you want, don't let some gatekeeping fools delay your progress. Even if you're not 100%, go with what feels right in that moment.

I'm glad this site is dead, all we were really doing was grouping together through hate.

your teeth in my neck

Reply Edited on 04/29/2021 03:42 AM.

« Back to forum