big bad dysphoric hours, boys n girls

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

placebo.pills

21, male

big bad dysphoric hours, boys n girls

from placebo.pills on 01/15/2019 05:11 AM

so. i recently started that dreaded time of the month. i wasn't able to do as much classwork as everybody else bc the pain comes in huge ass waves really early so i was literally just staring into space and trying to keep myself from screaming bc of the pain in the middle of class. y'know. unfortunate normal things.
and all these cravings n big appetite don't help. everything about this stupid function keeps making me doubt myself even though i literally have no control over it. i keep thinking about how much easier it would be to, i don't know, accept that i'm a girl? but then it stresses me out even more saying that bc i'm that's not me. but at the same time i haven't felt like a boy.
i'm really questioning if i even want to change but the only reason i can come up with is because i don't want to be alive. why get changes if i don't want to be here. but i'm so confused. like my head's so clouded, i can barely think n shit.
i just wish i couldn not have this going on because i'm so much more confident in myself when i'm not on it. like i don't know but i do know that all of this confusion and mood swinging will go away soon but i want it gone now.
like everything just hurts and i know it's not supposed to hurt. it's not even supposed to be going on. and it gets me all super down n shit and i can't do anything. it just makes me dysphoric about every fucking thing. my chest, my legs, my face, my throat, my hands, my voice, my sitting position. everything. i'm so selfconscious about it all
idkidkidk 

It's his Dema Dick.

Lesbiallie

21, female

Re: big bad dysphoric hours, boys n girls

from Lesbiallie on 01/15/2019 11:56 PM

Since I'm not trans I can't help you on the dysphoria aspect, but as someone who has cramps to the point of sickness/staying off collage and the mood swings of someone 8 months pregnant I can try give you some period tips:
-ibruprophen (I cannot spell) and paracetamol work independently of each other, so you can have the max dose of each every day. If you work out the doses from when you get up to have a dose of one every 2-4 hours the cramps should be barley there. If any form of birth control is accessable and won't complicate a later transition take advantage of that 
-hot bean bags are your best friends, and lying on one hot water bottle and one on top of your stomach is a lifesaver
-keep busy when the cramps ease up, you won't notice it so much when they come back. This also helps with the mood swings as youre not so in your own head 
-comfy but presentable clothes will make you feel a lot better than old joggers and old hoodies/t-shirts, so find clothes you feel good in that don't restrict especially your lower torso to improve your mental state while not making your cramp worse 
-sleep as early as you can, the longer your're awake the more cramps you'll get and the less likely you are then to sleep (I trained my body to only cramp when I slept once and those like three periods were the best ones of my life)
-for me at least eating can make things worse so small meals often stop the dreaded hunger/cramp combo while stopping any flare ups that come with eating 
I hope at least one of these helps !!

« Back to forum