rant about discussion w a tucute cause why not

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Cas.KingOfTea

19, male

rant about discussion w a tucute cause why not

from Cas.KingOfTea on 01/05/2019 09:36 AM

oof i need to rant

The LGBT+ community isn't for non-dysphorics.

It's not meant to be a safe space for people who are actually cis.

You can't win an argument by saying: 'UwU we can't exclude people'

I don't care if I invalidate you, I'm not here to tell you you're valid and trans if you don't have any dysphoria.

If you say you're 'not trans' but that you're 'genderfluid' don't speak for trans people.

If you're completely fine with having a body opposite to your identity and don't experience any social dysphoria either, shocker you're cis.

Shocker, gender dysphoria doesn't mean you're always in pain, you're twisting my words.

If you don't have a disconnect between your gender in your brain and the gender you were assigned at birth you're CIS!

There's nothing wrong with being cis, you're fucking lucky if you are.

If I could I'd let you feel gender dysphoria for 24 hours, maybe then you'll see why you're cis, or what you've completely misunderstood :)

Gender dysphoria isn't just hating your body.

Also if you don't understand the difference between body dysphoria and body dysmorphia you're probably not ready to have a discussion about gender dysphoria or to talk about it like you know it all.

your local gayboy mcfuck, aka the biggest bottom to roam this cursed earth

mini.soda

19, male

Re: rant about discussion w a tucute cause why not

from mini.soda on 01/09/2019 12:57 AM

SPEAK KING YES OMG

Cas.KingOfTea

19, male

from Cas.KingOfTea on 01/10/2019 08:50 PM

had another fight with the tucute/sjw

they mentioned Bex TK and i cringed cause t u c u t e. they asked why, i said: because they're a tucute
they werent familiar with the term so i explained its someone who doesnt think you need GD to be trans
they said: i don't tHinK yOU Do bECauSe nOT EVerYonE haTeS theiR bOdY iF theYRE TRanS
i mean, first of all thats not what GD is, second of all its literal science, its fucking basic biology. GD is what makes one trans.
i said it's a disconnect between ones gender and sex. they were just going on with their dumb arguments. i thought they were scientific and stuff but i guess not. ugh im so tired of tucutes. i later sent them the medical definition and got this:
'Yeah but how you always describe it you are actuallu feeling uncomfertable'
i- thats the fucking emotion not the medical condition so i said the following: 'the emotion is discomfort, the medical definition is a disconnect. dysphoria is discomfort. gender dysphoria is a medical condition. see ya.'
they didnt respond, as people losing an argument usually do.

Cas.KingOfTea

19, male

from Cas.KingOfTea on 01/10/2019 08:50 PM

lmao ty mini.soda

« Back to forum