hyuna babe > lyrics. Thoughts?

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Xanelic

20, male

hyuna babe > lyrics. Thoughts?

from Xanelic on 12/31/2018 03:27 AM

Y'all,,,,, I've been listening to a whole ass bop and I'm like "uwu so cute <3<3" bUt then I remember

It's fucking hyuna

Hyuna is the HOE of kpop like legit shes so amazing and Is comfy with her body to where she's okay with showing everyone it. (She even said it herself as she's comfy and okay with it and takes sexy as a compliment) so her new "cute song" BABE is a lil weird bc it's cute and bubbly and uh yeah

But then the lyrics,,,,, hhh,,

"What’re you looking at?
Why do you keep staring?
Why do you keep smiling? Like that, like that
Why do you keep acting like that?"

Not creepy? Idk for me it is. Another translation of it is

"Why do you have that creepy smile"

Like omg

In the kpop industry, lots of people sexualize minors. Remember this, 19/20 is the adult age over in Korea. 18 is a year off. In the MV, she was closed off in a box and once the box opens up, she's been shown to be child like.

She's 26.

She joined a group frEsH (STAN TRIPLE H) at 14, and even at that she's been shown showing clothes that show skin (company chose the clothing)

"You make me 25, 25, 25
You make me 24, 24, 24
I feel like 21, 21, 21
I wanna hear it, tell me I’m your babe babe"

Kay cool she's counting down her age,,,,, but still adult, right?

Another part of the chorus:

"You make me 19, 19, 19
You make me 17, 17, 17
I feel like 15, 15, 15
I wanna hear it, Tell me I’m your babe babe"

In the MV, when she sings "you make me 17" she looks disturbed, frieghtened even.

Some people say the song is about her relationship with he boyfriend, which I think isn't true bc her boyfriend is 24. Why would she look disturbed when saying "I feel like 15"?

idk u don't even need to like kpop to understand this is a powerful song and that it's creepy asf

song of the month:
Higher > Sivik

reptile of the month:
obama

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: hyuna babe > lyrics. Thoughts?

from placebo.pills on 12/31/2018 05:59 AM

my opinion? no me gusta

It's his Dema Dick.

« Back to forum