Genderqueer/Gender Expansive

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

placebo.pills

21, male

Genderqueer/Gender Expansive

from placebo.pills on 12/24/2018 05:07 PM

okay so recently i saw this ad that was played before kalvin garrah's video on rin and it was talking about stereotypes/gender. i didn't watch the whole thing because it started to seem like a hardcore sjw video about how kids SHOULD be gnc or something. but there was a poll on the side asking how old the viewer was and what their gender was.

i believe the age range was from 10-15+ and the genders that were listed were: boy, girl, nonbinary, genderqueer, and gender expansive. idk about y'all but that made me mad because 1. genderqueer and gender expansive are not actual genders or even appropriate labels since one has a fucking slur; 2. the question was aimed at a younger audience.

this isn't setting the right idea for kids. i used to identify as gq when i was younger bc i didn't know any better, it just popped up in front of me and i was like "yes this is how i feel" because i wasn't cis but i didn't know how else i felt. idk. there was only a 2% n 1% vote for the last two but still.

It's his Dema Dick.

lemonvore

19, male

Re: Genderqueer/Gender Expansive

from lemonvore on 12/24/2018 06:22 PM

stuff like that really annoys me, all it does is paint false pictures for people who are still finding themselves, i mean thast the age that you start learning abt sexuality and stuff is around 10 like thats gonna b so toxic sksks. instead of tellingg them that they could be genderq*eer they should teach them about the hsitory behind lgbt or the q slur like? yikes. 
also encouraging that stuff is really bad because kids r desperate for aceptance n will copy whatever theyre told is good

- wormboy, vincent

mini.soda

19, male

Re: Genderqueer/Gender Expansive

from mini.soda on 12/25/2018 02:12 AM

i really wish gq and ge weren’t things ppl identified as because it causes a lot of confusion when you finally do realize what u are.

« Back to forum