holidays

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

uglyboyvic

21, male

holidays

from uglyboyvic on 12/23/2018 06:13 PM

does anybody else just REALLY hate holidays, especially christmas? even before i knew i was trans i didn't like them, but since i came to terms with what i am i've fully hated them. thanksgiving is probably the worst for me since my family likes to get into debates that end up with my dad saying gay/trans people deserve to get attacked and even killed and my whole family agreeing. anyone on here with a supportive family is lucky as shit.

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: holidays

from placebo.pills on 12/23/2018 06:38 PM

i really only hate the holidays because my family always tells me that i should dress more femininely or they'll treat me like a baby. like "oh do you want pink rainboots?; do you like these dresses?; why don't you wear the shirt i gave you?"
they, for some reason, never listen to me when i tell them i don't wear thin material shirts from the women's section. sometimes it feels like they never actually care about me. i know in some sort of odd way that they do but recently, it's been a lot harder seeing that. during the black friday sale on gc2b, i told my mom i was going to buy myself a binder and she started literally screaming at me n demanding that i give her my card. my grandma keeps asking if i want girly clothes. i know when i go down to my dad's parents house, they're all going to treat me the same way.
they're not homophobic or transphobic; my aunt has a girlfriend but they rarely come around because my grandma always tries to pray for her and get her to go to church. but she really tries to be accepting of both of us.
and of course they're gonna ask about what's going on in my love life n i'm a big bitch about my last relationship still so i'm probably gonna break down if they ask.
sucks shit. 

It's his Dema Dick.

Xanelic

20, male

from Xanelic on 12/23/2018 07:40 PM

I'm a rude bitch so whenever my cousin asks why I'm gay or that gay is a sin I just kinda say "idk, Linda, u tell me. Why am I gay? Maybe it's bc boys r cute idk" or just say "I got more dick than u, thank u next"

that's it really. My family is supportive and doesn't really care.

song of the month:
Higher > Sivik

reptile of the month:
obama

mini.soda

19, male

from mini.soda on 12/23/2018 08:08 PM

i love the idea of christmas and i like being festive but i hate going over to my grandmas’ houses. its always stuffy n gross and i hate my cousins

« Back to forum