Search for posts by placebo.pills

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  »  |  Last Search found 51 matches:

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: anti nut club

from placebo.pills on 12/21/2018 04:37 PM

mini.soda is now blocked for saying n*t

It's his Dema Dick.

Reply Edited on 12/21/2018 04:37 PM.

placebo.pills

21, male

anti nut club

from placebo.pills on 12/21/2018 06:23 AM

you COWARDS

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: photography!!

from placebo.pills on 12/21/2018 02:53 AM

IMG_5489.jpgIMG_5859.jpg

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

photography!!

from placebo.pills on 12/21/2018 02:52 AM

i love the sky. i love her.

i have more photos that i took over the semester for photo 079 so i'll post those later on! i took these on my phone and just slightly edited them to make em more pink bc i'm an absolute slut for pink/orange hues

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: @truscumaredisgusting: thoughts?

from placebo.pills on 12/21/2018 01:51 AM

i got whiplash from looking at their posts like sorry w h a t ????

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: bad pickup lines

from placebo.pills on 12/21/2018 12:12 AM

there's a party in my pants n ur invited ;0 

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: what are you guys' school gsas like

from placebo.pills on 12/20/2018 06:05 PM

my new school doesn't have a gsa, just leadership, cuz we're a super small program.
at the last high school i attended, though... the gsas were jsut... ehh.... like there was PLUS Club and then GSA.
the more popular, hyped up gay guys and "bicurious" girls stayed in PLUS and only gossiped about everything and everyone, having proper parties, and getting mad at everybody who was a cishet ally. i never joined because it was basically just friends getting together for lunch and not acknowledging any of the new members.
the GSA was a little better. they made presentations about LGBT history but it was always quiet. lots of lesbians and there was me n one other trans guy. nobody ever talked so i stopped going. they never really planned out events like they promised they would when we made the full year schedule. 

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: Opinions on Chase Ross/Aaron's allegations towards him?

from placebo.pills on 12/20/2018 06:08 AM

hey op, Can you quickly summarize what's going on between them? I tried searching for any blogs or posts about what you're talking about but I couldn't find anything.

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: sad days

from placebo.pills on 12/20/2018 06:01 AM

hey op? i fuckin love this

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

hi !

from placebo.pills on 12/20/2018 05:50 AM

My name is Max. I'm a 16-year-old transguy livin in sweet ole California!
I love boys, photography/film, twenty one pilots, ice cream, unique sweaters, and making new friends. I do use a lot of shorthand and some slang while talking or texting so please don't get mad at me if I make zero sense.

I am Navajo (Native American) and Mexican! I'm very open to questions about my mental health, gender, sexuality, etc. because I believe that it is always good to ask questions and to answer questions so people can learn.

Usually very active on the Vent app in the LGBT+ Chat and Trans Guy groups. There's always some sort of spicy discourse that I like to participate in (cishets crying "cishet oppression" bc of a trans person making a "down w the cis-tem" joke, acecourse, and just crazy people hating my mutuals).

Controversial Stuff
I am still developing a lot of my own opinions but so far I believe:
Pronouns are absolutely gendered;
Gender, physical, and social dysphoria are required to determine that you are transgender;
He/him lesbians? In some cases, valid, but not all the time;
Neopronouns are unnecessary (stick to they/them);
Cis ace/aro people do not belong in the LGBT community;
etc. etc. etc.

I do identify as "q*eer" because it feels more comfortable for me (I know, it's stupid and dumb). I understand that others do not wish to be labeled as such so I will never call somebody else the slur.

Other Social Media
instagram: placebo.pills
vent: placebo.pills
snapchat: ask!

I hope I can learn more about other truscum/transmed beliefs and topics here n maybe make some new friends!

It's his Dema Dick.

First Page  |  «  |  1  ...  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page