Search for posts by placebo.pills

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  »  |  Last Search found 51 matches:

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: holidays

from placebo.pills on 12/23/2018 06:38 PM

i really only hate the holidays because my family always tells me that i should dress more femininely or they'll treat me like a baby. like "oh do you want pink rainboots?; do you like these dresses?; why don't you wear the shirt i gave you?"
they, for some reason, never listen to me when i tell them i don't wear thin material shirts from the women's section. sometimes it feels like they never actually care about me. i know in some sort of odd way that they do but recently, it's been a lot harder seeing that. during the black friday sale on gc2b, i told my mom i was going to buy myself a binder and she started literally screaming at me n demanding that i give her my card. my grandma keeps asking if i want girly clothes. i know when i go down to my dad's parents house, they're all going to treat me the same way.
they're not homophobic or transphobic; my aunt has a girlfriend but they rarely come around because my grandma always tries to pray for her and get her to go to church. but she really tries to be accepting of both of us.
and of course they're gonna ask about what's going on in my love life n i'm a big bitch about my last relationship still so i'm probably gonna break down if they ask.
sucks shit. 

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: anti nut club

from placebo.pills on 12/23/2018 04:32 PM

blocked, n*t  t h o t 

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

unsafe binding, dysphoria :/

from placebo.pills on 12/23/2018 04:29 PM

it feels like my ribs are about to pop, honestly. i don't want to stop wearing my binder though because i don't like wearing a bra since it hurts even more. my back is in so much pain. i haven't been able to get some proper rest since i'm working like 5-7hr shifts at fuckin night now. it sucks. i can't wear a hoodie to cover up because from the side it's hella fuckin noticeable. i'm pretty fucking skinny but i look like a bowling ball on straws. and yes i'mn concerned about how i look weight-wise because i know that if i had a flat chest i would pass so much easier.
just fuck everything about my chest. it hurts too.  it's never flat enough. i just go from a 36DD to like a C or D. i fucjibg.
i thought i was going to just magically stay flat, magically grow a penis! but no. i got stuck like this and it makes me wanna throw up every time somebody misgenders me. i'm so tired of this, of everything. 

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: coming out advice

from placebo.pills on 12/22/2018 03:19 AM

Mention it to your mom. If you're comfortable with her and you trust her, bring it up. You don't have to come out to everybody all at once if you are unsure about doing so.

Hopefully you can come out safely and make your way to feeling more comfortable n being out 

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: sans roleplay

from placebo.pills on 12/22/2018 01:12 AM

vore me daddysans

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: owo nyaa

from placebo.pills on 12/22/2018 01:01 AM

me: stabby stab stab

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: children

from placebo.pills on 12/21/2018 11:47 PM

besides teaching them about gender/sexuality in a simple way, i think that raising kids "genderless" is completely harmful.

it is nice to allow your children to grow up without such strict gender stereotypes/roles (girls wear pink n girly stuff, boys wear blue and more masculine things) so they're able to learn what they're comfortable with on their own.
but there are parents right now that are refusin to use she/her or he/him for their children and constantly use they this, they that. the parents tells other people that their child is genderless or that they're waiting for the child to decide.

if a child has not been taught gender, there is no way for them to decide later on in life and it could completely throw them off as they come up with their concept of self-identity and the formation of it.

i can't say if it's as bad as the one experiment where they raised this boy (bio. male) as a girl* or as bad as parents quite literally forcing their children to become the opposite sex through early surgery because that's what they had hoped for.

*test subject was raised as a girl, he thought that surgery would alleviate his uncomfortability but it worsened; parents finally tell him that he was just raised that way so he detransitioned but then eventually killed himself, i believe? i can do more research on it but it's really old (still relevant)

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: cat pictures

from placebo.pills on 12/21/2018 07:58 PM

a mound of lovable fur

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: i'm coming out

from placebo.pills on 12/21/2018 04:47 PM

vince take a nap buddy