Search for posts by placebo.pills

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  »  |  Last Search found 51 matches:

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: What's your opinion on sexuality?

from placebo.pills on 12/29/2018 05:33 PM

Preferences don't affect sexuality at all. i think people are allowed to think that sexuality is a spectrum but tucutes take it too far and mark every single 1% as a new sexuality. that's not how it works. 

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: i got a new drawing tablet

from placebo.pills on 12/29/2018 08:49 AM

I LOVE THESE!! AMAZING!! THEY DESERVE TO BE SHOWN IN AN ART SHOW!!

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: user arcane lights bullied me

from placebo.pills on 12/27/2018 07:54 PM

reported

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: mewwy chwistmas

from placebo.pills on 12/26/2018 05:03 PM

yiff is furry sex, y'all. not a sound

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: Lesbian exclusion

from placebo.pills on 12/26/2018 05:18 AM

i only ever really see lesbian characters if it's like rated m or super duper lowkey. gay/bi characters seem to be more common because people praise gay guys more than any other lgbt group and i think people are still going along with the "i'm half straight LMAO" jokes so it makes it.. okay to be bisexual.

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: Lesbian exclusion

from placebo.pills on 12/25/2018 09:04 PM

tumblr artists tend to leave the lesbian pride flag out of literally everything (it’s usually replaced by the ace flag which isn’t even totally LGBT)

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: Shower Dysphoria

from placebo.pills on 12/24/2018 07:56 PM

i honestly just don't look down or in the mirror, unless i'm fully dressed. i've put most of the products that i use on one of those shower rack things so i don't have to bend down or anything. for body wash, i just try to get over it.
i'm sorry if this isn't very helpful, i don't really get shower dysphoria bc i only focus on getting cleaned foidg 

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

Genderqueer/Gender Expansive

from placebo.pills on 12/24/2018 05:07 PM

okay so recently i saw this ad that was played before kalvin garrah's video on rin and it was talking about stereotypes/gender. i didn't watch the whole thing because it started to seem like a hardcore sjw video about how kids SHOULD be gnc or something. but there was a poll on the side asking how old the viewer was and what their gender was.

i believe the age range was from 10-15+ and the genders that were listed were: boy, girl, nonbinary, genderqueer, and gender expansive. idk about y'all but that made me mad because 1. genderqueer and gender expansive are not actual genders or even appropriate labels since one has a fucking slur; 2. the question was aimed at a younger audience.

this isn't setting the right idea for kids. i used to identify as gq when i was younger bc i didn't know any better, it just popped up in front of me and i was like "yes this is how i feel" because i wasn't cis but i didn't know how else i felt. idk. there was only a 2% n 1% vote for the last two but still.

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: Are you trans/nb or cis?

from placebo.pills on 12/24/2018 07:16 AM

ftm trans, brother

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: trenders

from placebo.pills on 12/23/2018 09:26 PM

i recently watched kalvin's video on the whole rin issue and all of that just reminded me how annoying trenders can be. they are very much real and i don't understand people who don't believe that they are, especially actual trans people.

they're the type of people to victimize themselves and dodge any n all questions about their dysphoria because "iT's NoNe Of yOur bUsiNesS Dx" which makes things worse. i am very much open to questions about my gender and dysphoria, even if they are a little invasive (ie about sex) because i think people need to learn/understand how everything works. but trenders are out here pulling the fuckin REVERSE card on everything we're improving because most are just "uwu SPACE BOY uwu" with long, colorful hair and feminine clothing.

have y'all ever met an amab transtrender? i've only ever seen guys who pretend they're bisexual or gay at my school because everybody else was coming out (2015-2016) so they thought it would be "fun." 

It's his Dema Dick.

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page