Search for posts by placebo.pills

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  »  |  Last Search found 51 matches:

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: Jus,,, read the post pls (or dont u do u)

from placebo.pills on 01/04/2019 08:45 PM

ohnoohnoohnoohnoohno

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: Are traps transphobic?

from placebo.pills on 01/04/2019 04:53 PM

traps are for both sides, like women dressing up as men and men dressing up as women. i read a post that kinda explained the reasoning behind them but i can't remember where i found it. it just explained how some of the characters in anime/manga were forced to dress up as the opposite gender or were just gnc and never wore masculine/feminine clothing but still used their assigned pronouns at birth.
so, traps aren't transphobic but once it gets to people using it against somebody who is actually trans, that's when it gets transphobic. it's disrespectful.

**but i guess traps are disrespectful/offensive anyways? people have told me that the reason why they call the characters traps is because when people start feeling attracted to the person who is crossdressing, they get "trapped" into some sort of awkward relationship (whether it be romantic or sexual) with a person who they're not attracted to anymore (physically).
idk if that really makes sense but i tried 

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: neopronouns

from placebo.pills on 01/04/2019 05:23 AM

they're pointless. but i guess if you happen to speak to the person and the topic of pronouns come up, be respectful and let them know that you're only going to use they/them while referring to them? idk. i know a couple of languages don't have neutral pronouns n idk kfnc

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: gender euphoria

from placebo.pills on 01/04/2019 05:20 AM

i've heard people argue that even cis people can experience gender euphoria by just expressing themselves the way they feel (much like a trans person expressing themselves the way they feel).
but there isn't really a switch? if cis people can feel that way then they're feeling it 24/7, right?
with drag queens and drag kings, they're mostly using the art of drag makeup and performance as a way to cope with conflict in their lives or identity. i guess they can experience gender euphoria in a way?
i still believe that it's connected to gender dysphoria. you have to have gd in order to feel ge (??) 

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

pronoun pins

from placebo.pills on 01/03/2019 06:22 AM

does anybody know where i can get some cheap pronoun pins?
i was looking at ryan cassata's pins that are just $2 each right now but i don't think that anybody would read such a small print. i plan on wearing a pronoun pin to work so people might be able to refer to me as a guy more often.
i could look at hot topic or just get ryan's pins but i wanna be able to support a smaller LGBT business, or just a business that has a better selection. thanks in advance ! 

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: Steven universe

from placebo.pills on 01/02/2019 05:21 PM

YESS i have askh

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: hey u filthy clikkies

from placebo.pills on 01/01/2019 07:02 PM

ur all valid

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

hey u filthy clikkies

from placebo.pills on 12/31/2018 06:19 AM

what's ur favorite song from twenty one pilots

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: hyuna babe > lyrics. Thoughts?

from placebo.pills on 12/31/2018 05:59 AM

my opinion? no me gusta

It's his Dema Dick.

placebo.pills

21, male

extreme tucute???

from placebo.pills on 12/30/2018 05:19 AM

Idk what else to call them rn; just genuinely confused and upset??

tw: sui/death mentioned

Early today I was on Vent and there was somebody who was making a vague post about somebody so I went through their interactions to get that hot goss n apparently there was somebody who was posting loads and loads of vents just about how truscum/transmeds should die or kill themselves. It was just.. a lot. So I went onto the post that the first person commented on and it was like: "truscum go fucking choke challenge"

I was genuinely concerned so I read through the comments for more context. First person was talking about how like transmed beliefs aren't about self-hate or somethin and the tucute was just going off about how it totally was and they were pissed off that everybody in the community that supported those beliefs were being transphobic (still don't understand how trans people can be transphobic but go off, right); community is being divided; we're hateful; etc. etc.
So I hopped in and was telling them that if they truly wanted the community to be supportive of one another, telling a whole group of your own brothers and sisters to die isn't gonna help.
They then told me that they were pissed off because they had extreme dysphoria but they didn't fit into everybody's cispassing whatever the fuck tucutes usually say. I replied that nobody's trying to invalidate them so they should calm down and we could talk it out but they basically told me to shut the fuck up because I didn't know what I was talking about n that it was fine for them to direct their anger towards truscum because they were angry, "lmaooooo."

They were just really really condescending and they ended up hardblocking me later on. I understand that not all tucutes act this way but...... that's all I ever see. They all get so angry and victimize themselves.
I don't know if this is necessarily a debate topic but I wanted to get other people's perspectives on this. 

It's his Dema Dick.

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page