Search for posts by fruit

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2 Search found 19 matches:

fruit

23, male

Re: Are you trans/nb or cis?

from fruit on 12/24/2018 10:29 AM

I love u all unconditionally

your teeth in my neck

fruit

23, male

Re: unsafe binding, dysphoria :/

from fruit on 12/24/2018 01:28 AM

I don’t know much about binding, but from what I read I recommend finding an alternative method to bind until you feel like you can use your binder

Here’s a link to some methods
https://m.wikihow.com/Safely-Bind-Your-Chest-Without-a-Binder

Stay safe, handsome! If you need someone to talk to privately, my inta is @akafruity

your teeth in my neck

fruit

23, male

Are you trans/nb or cis?

from fruit on 12/24/2018 01:22 AM

I myself am a cis,I was just curious on how many trans/nb people are here compared to cis people.

your teeth in my neck

Reply Edited on 12/24/2018 01:23 AM.

fruit

23, male

Re: What's one "made up" sexuality that makes you mad?

from fruit on 12/24/2018 01:20 AM

Whenever people explain pan vs bi they’re just really biphobic to bi people and excluding pigs preference to make pan seem more 🤪🤪 quirky 🤪🤪.... It makes me kind of upset

your teeth in my neck

fruit

23, male

Re: how are you? because I'm a potato

from fruit on 12/24/2018 01:16 AM

Fuck I miss portal sm

your teeth in my neck

fruit

23, male

fruit toot

from fruit on 12/20/2018 06:22 PM

★Instagram: [art]@fwuity [personal]@akafruity

★Deviantart: FRULTY
★Twitter: @AkaFruity
★Discord: fruit#8157

❤︎ Splatoon 2, Marvel, My Favorite Murder, The Dragon Prince, She-Ra (2018), Forensic Files, Dexter, and a lot more.

☓ Fighting, Voltron (2018), homophobes, transphobes, heterophobes, transtrenders, & conservatists who use "libtard" unironically.

I'm bisexual and I lean towards girls.
18 years of age as of August 17th 2018.
Heavily into racewashing politics.

I do not like to argue, I will probably block you if you try to come at me because I don't like seeing you in my notifications.

Have a good day <3

your teeth in my neck

fruit

23, male

Re: whats ur favourite soup

from fruit on 12/20/2018 04:49 AM

I really wanna try potato soup wtf????? Sign me up

your teeth in my neck

fruit

23, male

I really want some beans right now

from fruit on 12/20/2018 03:15 AM

Like frank and beans¿ please if you have any I’ll give u my address

your teeth in my neck

fruit

23, male

What's one "made up" sexuality that makes you mad?

from fruit on 12/19/2018 10:28 PM

First off, yay for getting discussion boards!

Second off, something that's always bothered me was Demisexuality. It's bothered me since like...2016 when it was really rampant among people. I do respect people's sexualities even if I don't believe in it (ex. I believe Pansexual is under Bisexual but will respect a Pan person if they identify as Pan) as it's not up to me if they're valid or not, but I feel like Demisexuality was just made to put another label onto your list of labels you know. 

What's your opinion on it? What ones make you upset?

your teeth in my neck

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2

« Back to previous page