Search for posts by uwuscum

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  »  |  Last Search found 22 matches:

uwuscum

22, male

Re: What y'all think about PETA

from uwuscum on 12/21/2018 05:57 PM

Also, speciesism is a pressing issue. Bring home the bagels, not the bacon. Grab a flower by it's thorns, not a bull by it's horns. Also dont kill 2 birds with one stone, that'll offend the surviving birds.

uwuscum

22, male

Re: hhhhh

from uwuscum on 12/20/2018 09:38 PM

Yeah it is. That's basically the reason I keep putting off telling my parents I want to come out at school.

uwuscum

22, male

Re: hhhhh

from uwuscum on 12/20/2018 09:21 PM

Coming out is hard. I sent an email to my parents, but I basically have to come out again if I want to come out at school, and I keep putting that off. If you come out via email though, be prepared to talk about it in person to further explain yourself, at least that's what happened with me.

uwuscum

22, male

Re: lofthouse cookies: cardboard + sugar or food of the gods

from uwuscum on 12/20/2018 09:15 PM

I love these but never get to eat them because my parents think they're disgusting. I very much disagree with their assessment.

uwuscum

22, male

Re: stupidest thing you've ever seen on tumblr.com

from uwuscum on 12/20/2018 08:37 PM

Probably, but a lot of mogai accounts tag truscum to get views.

uwuscum

22, male

Re: stupidest thing you've ever seen on tumblr.com

from uwuscum on 12/20/2018 08:18 PM

Mogaiconfessions, they have "PTSD" from interacting with truscum. They post ridiculous genders as well, but mogai is their name so expectations are low.

uwuscum

22, male

Re: important

from uwuscum on 12/20/2018 08:10 PM

Those font colors are atrocious.

uwuscum

22, male

Re: What's one "made up" sexuality that makes you mad?

from uwuscum on 12/20/2018 08:08 PM

Pan/demi don't piss me off that much, like I can live with people identifying as those. I do think demi is just a microlabel preference that isn't necessary, pan is bi, and ace isn't a spectrum. Graysexual is honestly a useless label to me because sexuality describes who you're attracted to, not how you're attracted. People can feel they're gray but a) it's just an adjective for their sexuality, not their sexuality in and of itself, and b) they're not ace, they're allo (opposite of ace). 

In my time on Tumblr, I've seen a lot of *smashyourfaceonyourkeyboard*platonic, which gets me going, like you're confusing everyone by being sapioplatonic quoisexual ehihfgaehgromantic. 

uwuscum

22, male

Re: Opinions on Chase Ross/Aaron's allegations towards him?

from uwuscum on 12/20/2018 08:04 PM

In my tucute phase, I was a fan of Chase but after his umpteenth video on Arielle Scarcella, I started feeling more alienated by his videos, especially since that was around the same time I discovered Kalvin Garrah, who pulled me out of my tucute phase. 

Ever since then I've gotten a strange vibe from Chase, like he felt sketchy to me. I didn't consciously realize that but my subconscious definitely did. I would watch him and his personality would just put me on edge. Maybe it was just how loud he was or the fact he'd interrupt guests often, I'm not sure, but it seems to have gotten worse over the years. (I've been watching his videos since late 2014, I think a couple weeks before his first collab with Ty Turner, and in that video he didn't seem as rude, but I'm also going off a memory from 4 years ago). 

Anyway, even though no one else has spoken up before, I wasn't that surprised when Aaron started saying all this stuff. Yes, I don't always agree with Aaron, but he still seems like a good person and he does have educational videos (and dare I say Chase does too, like his binder/packer reviews were helpful). With how much Aaron talks about his mental health, he definitely seems very open, and that makes me less inclined to believe he's lying. Especially since it's Chase too, like if Chase does something I'm honestly not shocked. 

uwuscum

22, male

Re: I'm scum uwu

from uwuscum on 12/20/2018 07:57 PM

(replying to a couple people here because I don't totally know how this works)
The main ones I currently watch are PewDiePie, Kalvin Garrah and all his friends, Sam Collins, and Jacksfilms, plus whatever's on the trending page (so late night show interviews). I watch MKBHD frequently too.
I don't watch Miles all that much now. I used to but haven't recently.

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3  |  »  |  Last

« Back to previous page