Search for posts by Knoxie

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2 Search found 18 matches:

Knoxie

19, male

Re: lofthouse cookies: cardboard + sugar or food of the gods

from Knoxie on 12/20/2018 11:32 PM

THOSE !! ARE THE BEST !!

School Situation: Failing ~3 Classes (updated regularly)

Level of Transition: 9

T: pre
Op: pre

Opinions on my profile. 
Instagram: @festive_lgbt_bitch_babies

Knoxie

19, male

Re: Opinions on Chase Ross/Aaron's allegations towards him?

from Knoxie on 12/20/2018 07:12 AM

As it turns out, there's a lot of poor experiences with Chase. I feel bad for the people who had these encounters with him.Untitled145.png

Opinions on my profile. 

Reply Edited on 12/20/2018 07:13 AM.

Knoxie

19, male

Re: what are you guys' school gsas like

from Knoxie on 12/20/2018 06:08 AM

Thankfully my GSA is gone, everybody forgot about it lmao, but looking at how some kids in my grade are, it would suck lmao. I don't think we have any legitimate tucutes, but they definitely hold tucute views (gender is a spectrum, a social construct, genderfluid is real, ace is a spectrum, one kid said they chose their gender??, etc.) so let's just call them that lmao.

Most of the LGBT kids are truscum, they're all friends with me, thankfully, but god, I can only imagine how bad it would be. The amount of "qweer" shit I used to see back when we had it, it was terrible.

But, I'm going to highschool soon, and apparently they have an after school GSA, so I can't wait to see how that turns out lmao. Even worse, all my friends are leaving this year (moving states, going to private schools and academies, etc.) so bye all my truscum friends. It sucks, but yeah, for the most part we're good.

Can't wait to be kicked out of the highschool GSA sksksk

Opinions on my profile. 

Reply Edited on 12/20/2018 06:10 AM.

Knoxie

19, male

Re: Opinions on Chase Ross/Aaron's allegations towards him?

from Knoxie on 12/20/2018 05:55 AM

I literally only just now read up on it, but so far it seems that Aaron's story lines up. Chase has yet to show any proof that Aaron's claims are false, and in theory, this should be extremely easy to show reciepts proving Aaron wrong if he truly was innocent, though this of course may not be true for all situations.

Chase's actions of ignoring the subject, though, do immediately put me off. He claimed he would bring it up, but never even touched on it, and now he is trying to play the victim for very obvious, harmless jokes.

Regardless of Chase's nor Aaron's personal beliefs on any matter, in this situation alone I'm gonna have to side with Aaron if and until further evidence is provided by Chase.

Opinions on my profile. 

Reply Edited on 12/20/2018 05:56 AM.

Knoxie

19, male

Re: Introduction and fandoms

from Knoxie on 12/20/2018 03:38 AM

Hi there! I'm Ivan, he/him pronouns :)

While I generally don't keep up with anything fandom related, these are some of the things I enjoy most:

Music:

• Panic! At The Disco
  • Set It Off
  • Linkin Park

TV Shows:
  • Impractical Jokers
  • Psych
  • The Office
  • Friends
  • Rules of Engagement
  • How I Met Your Mother
  • Monk

Movies:
  • The Greatest Showman
  • Divergent Series
  • Maze Runner Series
  • The Greatest Showman but in blue

Games:
  • Five Nights at Freddy's
  • Darkness Rises
  • PUBG
  • Minecraft
  • Etc.

General Fandoms:
  • Furry
  • That's like it honestly
  • I'm a dirty furry
  • :/

Opinions on my profile. 

Knoxie

19, male

About Ivan

from Knoxie on 12/20/2018 03:26 AM

Wassup you absolute yeehaws,

I'm Ivan, I'm 14 years old, my pronouns are he/him and I'm the biggest piss baby to ever exist, but I'm also the biggest wannabe manly man at the same time. A wannabe macho macho man, if you will.

I'm bi, and technically am ace, bUT I also recognize that I'm literally only 14 years old so it could just be my age, anD it could stem from bottom dysphoria. So, basically, I'm bi lmao.

Also, I'm pretty problematic, and at times, drama is my biggest craving and I will not hesitate to start controversial discourse. It's a fun life.

Can't wait to debate with y'all 🤠

Opinions on my profile. 

Knoxie

19, male

Re: Trump isnt racist change my mind

from Knoxie on 12/20/2018 03:16 AM

I'm not pro-trump, but everybody acts like saying illegal immigrants are, you know, illegal, is somehow the most racist thing in the world. It's not even remotely racist, but people can't seem to understand that.

I think leftist media highly demonizes every move he makes in general, usually for the clicks and views that they can monetize, and making trump look terrible is an added bonus. Or the other way around, who knows, but the point still stands.

Opinions on my profile. 

Knoxie

19, male

Re: What's one "made up" sexuality that makes you mad?

from Knoxie on 12/20/2018 03:12 AM

Pan gets me the most in general, since it's so popular, but aside from that, literally any sexuality on the "ace spectrum".

Like, all these sexualities allow straight cis people to just walk right in with no question,,,? Ace discourse is bad enough as it is with the amount of inclusionists there are, we don't need to add to it.

Saying there's an ace spectrum, despite demisexual not being a necessary label, and saying it's LGBT, makes cishets the minority, does it not?

Opinions on my profile. 

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2

« Back to previous page