tumblr aces vent

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

moth
Deleted user

tumblr aces vent

from moth on 01/05/2019 03:34 PM

im so tired of homophobic tumblr asexuals hijacking every lgbt post. i have no issue w asexuality but it's not an inherently lgbt identity, unless ur trans or same sex attracted (or both). ive seen dozens of posts of tumblr aces calling gay pda "disgusting" and "shouldn't be in lgbt spaces bc we need to cater to the xir/xem faekin asexuals uwu!!!!" guess what? that's homophobic. cishet aces have the AVEN community. ik this vent is really messy but its just very annoying

placebo.pills

21, male

Re: tumblr aces vent

from placebo.pills on 01/05/2019 05:24 PM

i hate when tumblr aces feel the need to shit on lesbians just holding hands or kissing. like wtf it's not nsfw--

It's his Dema Dick.

lemonvore

19, male

from lemonvore on 01/05/2019 06:12 PM

honestly tumblr aces r kinda dumb in general, outside of tumvlr ive enevr seen a cisaro or a cishetace w a nt to be lgbt? maybe theres a few but its,,, not really a common thing. but like
once one of them deadass told me that the ace n tumblr community where fighting for the same thing n like??? uhh no the lgbt community has been working ro provide a safe place away from and to stop violence against lgbt, stuff like getting fired, attacked and murdered but like...

aces,, dont, face that,, and like they tried to bring up the one fucking thing about aces aparently gettinged r*ped a lot, which has absolutelly no statistics or proof to back it up n its absolutely disgusting to lie about that. 

idk ive had more dumb experinces from when i t r i ed to interact with the community (cause im ace) but it didnt go well

- wormboy, vincent

laylayeets

21, female

from laylayeets on 01/05/2019 08:20 PM

Idk i really havent had an experience w them except for flop screenshots. Tbh aroaces outside of tumblr are decent tho. I mean ive a friend whos aro and shes p chill. And like,,, holding hands n kissin r noT that sexual come tf on. If yr goin to a pride there will be pda like,

mini.soda

19, male

from mini.soda on 01/09/2019 01:00 AM

tumblr aces make me wanna kms

Lesbiallie

21, female

from Lesbiallie on 01/10/2019 09:42 PM

Right this gets me absolutely pressed bc so many tumblr aces are lesphobic but preface it with that we're all aphobic so they're allowed ?? Like not only is that not true as a statement but even if it was why would you think that being so cruel back to a group and think you can solve the issue. Don't try to get into this community or be an ally community of it if you're gonna act like this to the members of it, just admit you're homophobic and go

« Back to forum