about sage

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

deaky

74, female

about sage

from deaky on 12/20/2018 04:18 AM

hello fellow fortnite gamers, my name is sage (or fred, or deaky, or deak, whatever) n im 13-16, bisexual (?) and female.

i really like queen (and yes, i became a fan a little before the movie came out, leave me alone djsjdjs). i also love marvel and my favorite characters are natasha romanoff, bucky barnes, and steve rogers! musicals are also cool but the fandom is,, terrifying. some examples of ones i like are falsettos, be more chill (kind of), and dear evan hansen (also kind of). i also don't really like video games all that much but i do somewhat enjoy dbh and minecraft. 

as for discourse and such i believe that transgenderism should stay medicalized and that you need dysphoria to be trans (obv). gender isnt a spectrum. cishet asexuals/aromantics are not inherently lgbt and there is no ace/aro spectrum. im a nb skeptic due to the fact that there isn't any solid evidence that someone's brain can be gender neutral, but i'll respect pronouns (unless they're neopronouns ew).

my instagram is @starkscourse so follow me there B)

i think thats all okay bye owu

Reply Edited on 12/20/2018 04:19 AM.

snowflakesm...

24, female

Re: about sage

from snowflakesmasher86 on 12/21/2018 06:34 AM

hello idk how i got here or even found your profile but i wanna say queen is literally god i love them glad i found another queen stan on tjis site sjjsksebsjj

« Back to forum