aces

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

lemonvore

19, male

aces

from lemonvore on 04/15/2019 10:26 PM

so i dont consider asexuality as lgbt but i did consider it a valid sexuality until recently.. n i wanna know if the reason why i think that is wrong or if someone else can agree?

so asexuality i s  caused by a hormone/chemical imbalance. so like,, that means its not a c t u a l l y a part of the brain, unlike how gay/straight/bi works. it feels kinda,, wrong to consider something that isnt an actual part of the brain in a  group of things that are.. im not saying ace isnt a thing you could be,, because you can obviously and thast how we know its causes by an imbalance.... but its not like the other three sexualities in the way that you are it..

now im not sure on this part,, but if its causes by an imbalance, if you get that fixed does asexuality just go away? i dont know but i do know that its not inherently in the brain like how being hetero, homo or bi is. 

of course no disrespect to ace people, i think im ace and plan to go to a doctor if i continue to have that feeling when im older. 

- wormboy, vincent

« Back to forum