Hewwo uwu

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

testosterose

22, male

Hewwo uwu

from testosterose on 12/23/2018 07:03 PM

Hello, I'm Hades. I'm a 16 year-old trans guy from Arizona. I've been on testosterone for nearly 2 years, I've had a legal name change, and I'll be getting a top surgery consultation on my 17th birthday (which will be in four months 💕). 

Now to talk about my interests.. I'm a casual gamer! I play mostly Nintendo games (since I only own Nintendo systems), but I do watch gamers on YouTube. I like to draw and I mostly draw women since I'm a nasty het 😔. I workout a lot and I love martial arts! When it comes to shows that I like, I like Steven Universe, O.K. KO!, Adventure Time, The Amazing World of Gumball, Bee and Puppycat, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Boku no Hero Academia, Chobits, and a lot of others I can't think of... Some of my lesser known hobbies are watching creepy YouTube videos. And, a few special interests of mine are Cryptids and SCPs!

Some of my "uwu contwovewsial" opinions are:
1.) You need dysphoria to be transgender (nb included)
2.) pronouns = gender, which means that "he/him lesbians" and "she/her gays" are fucking invalid. 
3.) You can't be a "nonbinary lesbian". Lesbian = a woman who loves women. If you're nonbinary, then you aren't a woman.
4.) You can reclaim whatever slurs you want, but DO NOT use them in regards to other people.

Feel free to hmu!
Discord: Hades#7626
ig: @testosterose

Reply Edited on 12/23/2018 07:07 PM.

lemonvore

19, male

Re: Hewwo uwu

from lemonvore on 12/23/2018 07:16 PM

nASty HET ARRARGGGGGGGH 
no but seriously we've already talked  n stuff but i stil wanna say welcome to the site
i'm glad ur so far in ur transition and everything!!

- wormboy, vincent

mini.soda

19, male

Re: Hewwo uwu

from mini.soda on 12/23/2018 08:10 PM

HET >:0000

just kidding! hi hades :) u seem like a really cool person! have a good time here

« Back to forum