Search for posts by British_bean

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2 Search found 17 matches:

British_bean

22, male

Re: sad days

from British_bean on 12/20/2018 02:14 AM

No problem ^^ I don’t know how much mine was as it was a friends and then he gave it to me ahaha— I think it was relatively cheap though— but yours sounds expensive ;;; how’d you break it?

British_bean

22, male

Re: Introduction and fandoms

from British_bean on 12/20/2018 02:13 AM

So musicals I like:

Hamilton (hehe)
Heathers
Hairspray
Les Mis
Firebringer

Tv shows I like :
My Little Pony (Oof)
Doctor who (AHHH BIG LOVE)
How to get away with murder
IZombe
Impractical Jokers
Horrible Histories

Bands I like:
Fall out boy
Paramore
Set it off
Panic at the disco
Melanie Martinez
Yeah— if you wanna discuss anything with me please be civil and just ask me ahaha— I’ll respond to anything ^^

British_bean

22, male

Re: What's one "made up" sexuality that makes you mad?

from British_bean on 12/20/2018 02:06 AM

‘Antihaemosexuality‘

Apparently is the sexual attraction to everyone but either people who don’t menstrate or are menstrating at the moment.
So In reality your just don’t want to date someone who has periods.
So you’re attracted to people with penis.

I don’t understand how you can be attracted to people with vaginas but then when theyre on that time of the month you’re like “Shit nah”... that’s not a sexuality that’s a fucking act of descrimination basically. You’re saying that as soon as a person bleeds from their vagina, they’re not attractive to you... ngl sounds very paedoish... and that makes people with vaginas hate their bodies for something they can’t even control?

British_bean

22, male

Re: whats ur favourite soup

from British_bean on 12/20/2018 01:58 AM

Burn... 😂😂😂

British_bean

22, male

Re: sad days

from British_bean on 12/20/2018 01:57 AM

Ahhh your arts sooo good!! I hope you get a new tablet soon!! Or get your one fixed ;; maybe you’ll eat one for Christmas??? I can only draw on paper— I struggle with digital (mainly because my tablets really cheap and isn’t professional so is really bad and not touch sensitive and stuff) so like when I see really good digital drawings I’m like “How!!! It’s so good!!!” And yours is no exception ^^

British_bean

22, male

Re: whats ur favourite soup

from British_bean on 12/20/2018 01:16 AM

My dad makes a really extraordinary leek and potato soup that I honestly love to pieces~ we used to have it for Christmas every year when we went round his and honestly it’s so creamy and delicious~!!!!

British_bean

22, male

About Rinn

from British_bean on 12/20/2018 01:13 AM

Umm hello— so I’m like really awkward and shit but yeah ahaha

16 || Male (Trans) || transmed/truscum || British

Bisexual (preference to males) || Bi=Pan (unless romantic because they’re are only two sec characteristics) || Demi/Grey = Normal

Dysphoria = needed.
Surgery = recommended unless harmful to you
Tucutes = (most) aren’t necessarily transphobic but just confused about who they are
Pronouns = Gendered
Misgendering = disrespectful even if tucute (respect them and they may find it easier to come out as not trans/detransistion)
Non binary = not a third gender but (my opinion) is valid and should be respected
Passing = presenting yourself different to your assigned gender at birth, binding, packing, etc. (NEVER BIND WITH ACE BANDAGES OR BINDERS FOR ‘LESBIANS’ OR ‘COSPLAY’ AS THEY CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR RIBS/ BODY)
Age regression = VALID AND NOT WEIRD.

So a little bit more about me;

My humour can be very dark sometimes due to my childhood/adults around me so I’m very sorry about that but it helps me cope- if you can’t deal with that sort of humour just tell me and I’ll try my best not to use that humour around you— ;;

I’m a musically person, I love performing (instruments, singing, dancing, acting) and I really like learning new languages~

People who support:
DDLG and it’s variants, Paedophiles, incest, abusive relationships.
Please don’t interact.

People who:
Don’t believe women rape/abuse/attack other women/men, believe all men are dangerous and are guilty, women are pure and never do anything wrong, men never go through what women go through with cat calling and harassment, are rape agologists, believe that the victim is always deserving of what happened / the abuser was right in their decision to attack another person, believe clothing = consent.

Sorry kinda went on on a tangent there ahaha—
Thanks for reading??

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2

« Back to previous page